Reaction score
Yay- I just sent mine...I hope they like it....I know my family LOVES ours

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have an absolute ton of boxes that I still need to go through ... so don't fret if you've sent me something. I'm hoping to start going through everything this weekend (to start some of my wrapping).

How is everyone doing though? Anyone have any questions (those who are still waiting). Please make sure that you check your email (that you signed up with) in case your Gifter sent you some anonymous questions!

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an absolute ton of boxes that I still need to go through ... so don't fret if you've sent me something. I'm hoping to start going through everything this weekend (to start some of my wrapping).

How is everyone doing though? Anyone have any questions (those who are still waiting). Please make sure that you check your email (that you signed up with) in case your Gifter sent you some anonymous questions!
Waaaah am I the only one who hasn't received yet lol it's been raining and the kids are excited to see what the stranger sent us lol

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I still need to send mine, sorry I will do this tomorrow! Amazon prime, so it will be quick, and im sure i know who my person I'm sending to is. And whoever is sending to me, though my name might sound like some else's here, im thinking i may have given a good hint otherwise :wink: ...anyway i love everything. but if someone was waiting for me to do so, I'll try to add wish list times tomrrow also. When i commented about dec 24th christmas shopping in the past, i wasn't completely kidding.
I'm slow. and I joined at the last min. too, didn't know there was a thread lol cool to see pics!

Last edited:

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
What did you guys get!??! :D
I'm holding it in the photo. It's the Hamlton book. The libretto with a bunch of pictures from the show and notes and stuff.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I finally got mine sent today> and added to the wish list> i prob> just need coal> :rolleyes:<><> ok what"s my keyboard doing> maybe i need a keyboard>

broomperson

Jeopardy! champion. Slayer of Austin.
Contributor
Reaction score
Haha, what the heck? I think this was my secret santa gift. I'm still not sure who my SS was, but thanks for this.

t was me. I had no idea who my person was but I see enough people talking about it on here that I figured it was a safe bet? And you can probably return it or sell it if that's not your thing.

Benetnasch

Lurking Dust Speck
Contributor
Reaction score
Waaaah am I the only one who hasn't received yet lol it's been raining and the kids are excited to see what the stranger sent us lol
Still eagerly checking my mailbox for mine. :)

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So ... who is from India? Your gifter is curious. I sent an email to your addy you registered with, but haven't heard back.

On the flip side ... has anyone received a gift from India? :D

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

WE LOVE OUR SS PRESENT!!!!! Thank you so much to whoever sent it! We got it on Sunday, but things are crazy here this week....We've already read it 7 times....and of course the bubblewrap was a huge hit too... Thank you so much!

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score

WE LOVE OUR SS PRESENT!!!!! Thank you so much to whoever sent it! We got it on Sunday, but things are crazy here this week....We've already read it 7 times....and of course the bubblewrap was a huge hit too... Thank you so much!
Glad the kiddo's are enjoying it! (Bubblewrap always makes things better)