2016 MTurk Crowd Secret Gift Exchange

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you, ristiekay @ristiekay !! One of my fav scents and lotions ever :D I totally forgot that was on my wishlist (been doing Elfster for years now) and when I opened it, I thought it was from my sister (that's how perfect of a gift it was).

Caswell-Massey Almond & Aloe

Reactions: ristiekay

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Thank you, ristiekay @ristiekay !! One of my fav scents and lotions ever :D I totally forgot that was on my wishlist (been doing Elfster for years now) and when I opened it, I thought it was from my sister (that's how perfect of a gift it was).

Caswell-Massey Almond & Aloe

Yay!!! I'm so glad that you like it! :D

Reactions: SweetiePuff

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Has anyone not received a gift yet (or due to changing circumstances can't send one)? Please PM me so I can make arrangements :)

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff ! :D And guess what, I had this yesterday, my husband didn't bother mentioning until like 11pm. And asked me if I ordered a shotgun due to the oddly long box they used.

This is so awesome! I think I have done nothing but Turk for months so I got to work. Then my four year old asked if I could draw a good face now. :cautious:

Last edited:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you SweetiePuff! :D And guess what, I had this yesterday, my husband didn't bother mentioning until like 11pm. And asked me if I ordered a shotgun due to the oddly long box they used.

This is so awesome! I think I have done nothing but Turk for months so I got to work. Then my four year old asked if I could draw a good face now. :cautious:

Holy crap you are TALENTED!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff ! :D And guess what, I had this yesterday, my husband didn't bother mentioning until like 11pm. And asked me if I ordered a shotgun due to the oddly long box they used.

Wow, that's gorgeous. :o

(I went to go find this post cause you mentioned it in the main thread.)

Reactions: Krikket and Drwho10