2019 MTURK CROWD SECRET GIFT EXCHANGE

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I want to brag on T @theturkscribe for being an awesome (and super speedy!) Secret Santa!! :santa:
My kids and I are in LOVE with our light up moon and we'll take a picture to share soon! ? ❤

A reminder to everyone: as we all organize our gifts, don't forget to mark them as sent/received on your Elfster account. ? ?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I want to brag on T @theturkscribe for being an awesome (and super speedy!) Secret Santa!! :santa:
My kids and I are in LOVE with our light up moon and we'll take a picture to share soon! ? ❤

A reminder to everyone: as we all organize our gifts, don't forget to mark them as sent/received on your Elfster account. ? ?
glad I'm not the only one who got ousted as the secret santa...I accidentally let my giftee know who I was lmao

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Considering the reports of already seeing what the gifts are, I guess we aren't supposed to wrap the gifts? I thought part of the idea was wrap the gift and have it opened on Christmas day.

I know I'm planning to have my gifts drop-shipped from amazon to my recipient if I can figure out how to ship-to-someone-else works on the site, but I'm trying to figure out if I should pay for the gift wrapping of those gifts or just have them sent without wrapping.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
glad I'm not the only one who got ousted as the secret santa...I accidentally let my giftee know who I was lmao
so I can sleep better knowing you don't have the same freak interests and hobbies I do? hahahahahaha.
I've been wondering about that since you mentioned you and your gift recipient have the same interests.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Considering the reports of already seeing what the gifts are, I guess we aren't supposed to wrap the gifts? I thought part of the idea was wrap the gift and have it opened on Christmas day.

I know I'm planning to have my gifts drop-shipped from amazon to my recipient if I can figure out how to ship-to-someone-else works on the site, but I'm trying to figure out if I should pay for the gift wrapping of those gifts or just have them sent without wrapping.
The spirit of the holiday is the important thing. Don't pay more for gift wrap. And I tend to open mine when I receive it. Actual Christmas in my household is for the little one. You should have the address of your gift person. I just add the person's address to my Amazon addresses if I'm sending from there, or wherever I'm sending from. It has been easier for me to have something sent from a site than to fight with trying to get something mailed myself.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Just a reminder to folks, don't forget to mark your gifts as sent and received on the Elfster site. And you're welcome to mention it here in this thread, as well, when you get your gifts! :santa: :tmnt:

• Love
Reactions: Binxybaby and savvy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I got my gift today. I will post a picture tomorrow. The gift was great but the note combined with it was even better:celebrate2:
Where is the pic? I wanna see!

SUZYWAN72

SuzyQ
Contributor
Reaction score
yes sorry. sign ups cut off in Nov!
THANKS ANYWAY I THOUGHT I WAS INVOLVED IN ANOTHER ONE ELSEWHERE BU THEY FORGOT ME LOL SO I WAS TRYNA GIVE SOMETHING BACK NO BIGGIE ILL CATCH YALL NEXT YEAR THO... crap i realized my caps lock was on sory lol

• Haha
Reactions: Binxybaby

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Y'all need to post the stuff you've gotten!

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
ristiekay @ristiekay I received my Secret Santa gift today and thank you for the Voyager spacecraft and Golden Gate bridge Metal Earth models! It should be a fun winter to build and enjoy them. Merry Christmas.
Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. Have a Merry Christmas! :)

Reactions: rsmath and savvy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is just a reminder to mark your gifts as received and sent on Elfster and let us know in here too, if you want, so we know what's going on. Time is ticking down to the wire now! I'm super happy for those of you who have received your gifts already!!! ❤

Reactions: savvy

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to say in the other post that part of the importance of marking received or sent is because sometimes packages get lost in transit and it's important that we know whether to expect something or have someone else expect something! This time of year is crazy for postal deliveries.

Reactions: savvy