2021 MTURK CROWD SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I received the book Angelopolis, first gift in our new home. Thanks so much, I think it's Kristina. I've read one novel in this series and loved it. Now I can read another! :) Thanks.
It wasn't me, but I'm going to check out the book now!!

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I got this little guy in the mail a few minutes ago! It's sooooooooo cute 😍 💕 Thank you, secret Santa! There wasn't a message in the package, but I'm sure it was you!

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
My secret santa did tell me to expect two things but I forgot until I got my second gift! It's so awesome! Thank you Secret Santa! This is so perfect and I love really big t-shirts, soooo comfy!
😍 😍💕💕😍😍

:turtle:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Just to let my Secret Santa know, if you have sent the gift I won't be able to open it until closer to Christmas. I am in the process of moving, and have shipped myself a ton of stuff so there are boxes left and right when I arrive. But I will make sure I locate it before Christmas :) If you haven't sent it, then ignore this message LOL

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My Santa sent a beautiful handmade wool scarf and cowl! 🐑
I tried to photograph them but couldn't do them justice. I'll try again tomorrow in natural light!

The included fabric tag states:
"Peru's heritage and culture of textile artistry is one of the richest in the world. Without the shepherds tending their animals in the Peruvian Highlands, we would not have this beautiful, luxurious yarn. By purchasing Mirasol products, you are supporting the children of these shepherds and the continuation of this ancient tradition. A portion of every purchase is dedicated directly to the funding of a school in the remote area of Muñani in the region of Peru."
which I also love and found interesting!

Thank you so much, Santa!

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
My secret santa did tell me to expect two things but I forgot until I got my second gift! It's so awesome! Thank you Secret Santa! This is so perfect and I love really big t-shirts, soooo comfy!
😍 😍💕💕😍😍

:turtle:
I'm glad your gifts found you safe and that you liked them ❤ I just went with the shirt size you had specified so I'm glad you like it!!! ❤ Merry Christmas Turtlefemm!!!

• Love
Reactions: Turtlefemm

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Has anyone not received their gift yet?