Account suspended due to document verification

Irraban

Reaction score
Just yesterday I got the shock of my life! My Mturk account got suspended without any notice. So I dropped them an email via their contact page. I got a response stating 'Per our initial email, your account was suspended pending verification of the account holder’s identity ... blah blah'. Notice that 'per our initial email', well I never received that 'initial email' before. Anyways, I've faxed them the requested document. Let's see how it goes. It's just been a day, so I suppose, I've many more days to go through with this shit.

I've been going through the numerous forum, and one of the main reasons for verification failure is due to documents which are not clear enough. ( Be it the picture or the ID). But it's a fax, so it'll have some artifacts especially with the passport photo. Also I presume they do reinstating of account in batches, even if they at all. These are mere speculations off course.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Just yesterday I got the shock of my life! My Mturk account got suspended without any notice. So I dropped them an email via their contact page. I got a response stating 'Per our initial email, your account was suspended pending verification of the account holder’s identity ... blah blah'. Notice that 'per our initial email', well I never received that 'initial email' before. Anyways, I've faxed them the requested document. Let's see how it goes. It's just been a day, so I suppose, I've many more days to go through with this shit.

I've been going through the numerous forum, and one of the main reasons for verification failure is due to documents which are not clear enough. ( Be it the picture or the ID). But it's a fax, so it'll have some artifacts especially with the passport photo. Also I presume they do reinstating of account in batches, even if they at all. These are mere speculations off course.
sometimes it takes some persistence - even with documents (and more than one fax). But it should all work out :)

Reactions: Irraban

Irraban

Reaction score
Well, yeah, that seems to be the case with many people.

I've had two responses in as many days. First was about the mail asking for docs. It was just their auto-response. They sent me the second mail saying they're looking into my account, after I've informed them that the fax is sent. Hopefully it gets back up without any hiccups. I'm using their contact page as well direct email for all my communication.

Reactions: jan