Account suspension help

Nitin2505

Reaction score
Hi. My account got suspended today and I don't know why. I never got any email from MTurk regarding any Block by a requester or anything like that. I don't think I violated any rule either. I'm clueless as to what could've led to this. Can you anyone help anyhow ? Any information is appreciated. Thanks

jan

Reaction score
Hi. My account got suspended today and I don't know why. I never got any email from MTurk regarding any Block by a requester or anything like that. I don't think I violated any rule either. I'm clueless as to what could've led to this. Can you anyone help anyhow ? Any information is appreciated. Thanks
Sometimes they just need to verify information. You'll need to keep reaching out to Amazon to figure it out. Read through some of our threads on suspensions. Often, folks get an answer from Amazon when they keep emailing. And - often - they get their accounts back. Be persistent!

Nitin2505

Reaction score
Sometimes they just need to verify information. You'll need to keep reaching out to Amazon to figure it out. Read through some of our threads on suspensions. Often, folks get an answer from Amazon when they keep emailing. And - often - they get their accounts back. Be persistent!
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks ! But I've already submitted all the required documents during the registration itself.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Ok, I'll do that. Thanks ! But I've already submitted all the required documents during the registration itself.
I think these things are pretty upsetting. But the best thing to do is take a deep breath and then send a nice email off to amazon. Then wait a day or so and send off another one. Once you get some information, you'll be in a better position to act. Don't give up! Read through those threads. Folks often get their accounts back. Good luck.

Reactions: Nitin2505