Android Scraper

saqfish

Reaction score
Hey there turkers,

I introduce Scraper for Android! It's a fully functional scraper that lets you scrape, preview, and accept hits straight from your Android phone/tablet! You can also:

• View your Dashboard
  • View your queue
  • Filter hits by amount
  • Select how many hits to scrape
  • Use a block list
  • Use an include list
  • Get notifications for any includelisted or new hits
  • Panda manager
  • Sound on notifications
Imagine that, now you'll never miss any breligs! You can also try a limited preview version here Oh any you can report any issues/requests here too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starslip

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Do you have to login to mturk to use it? Also, is this just a modified version of HS?

Last edited:

saqfish

Reaction score
Do you have to login to mturk to use it? Also, is this just a modified version of HS?
Yes you have to login to use it so you can accept hits etc. Also it works heavily with requester ids. This app is totally java and has nothing to do with hitscraper. Thanks for asking!

saqfish

Reaction score
So you have access to that data?
Nope. It is done through your Android browser. The app does not use this info. If the session expires you are required to login through the browser again. Similar to the javascript userscripts we all use on the computer. They don't handle login but rather use the browser to handle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

saqfish

Reaction score
Hey there turkers,

I introduce Scraper for Android! It's a fully functional scraper that lets you scrape, preview, and accept hits straight from your Android phone/tablet! You can also:

• Filter hits by amount
  • Select how many hits to scrape
  • Use a block list
  • Use an include list
  • Get notifications for any includelisted hits
Imagine that, now you'll never miss any breligs! Oh any you can report any issues/requests here too.
Version 1.2 is out! What's new:

• Sound works with notifications
  • Settings for enabling notifications/sounds and picking a sound (Squee/Ding)
  • All settings and blocklist/includelist are saved

What's planned in the next version:

• Different views Latest/Most/etc
  • Indications for includelist/new hits

saqfish

Reaction score
Version 1.3 is out! What's new:

• You can now view hits by Latest/Most (in settings)
  • You can chose to have sounds/notifications on either your include list or on new hits!
  • New hits have a "New!" text on the side and have different formatting!
  • Amount and hit number boxes stay open.
Hope you guys enjoy the update. Feel free to ask questions!

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Version 1.3 is out! What's new:

• You can now view hits by Latest/Most (in settings)
  • You can chose to have sounds/notifications on either your include list or on new hits!
  • New hits have a "New!" text on the side and have different formatting!
  • Amount and hit number boxes stay open.
Hope you guys enjoy the update. Feel free to ask questions!
Hey, so I was checking out your app. I like the fact that I can offload scraper duty to any old phone. The play store says that it isn't compatible with my device.(Kindle Fire) It could be just Google play being stupid. I'd love to get a bit of mileage out of this piece of shit tablet and dedicate it to the task of scraping, until it dies a horrible death. Before flashing my kernel to a generic Android increasing compatibility, do you think installing the apk without the Play Store may work? I'm willing to buy it via Google, or PayPal and I can use it on my phone if the tablet doesn't work out. Thanks saqfish @saqfish

saqfish

Reaction score
Hey, so I was checking out your app. I like the fact that I can offload scraper duty to any old phone. The play store says that it isn't compatible with my device.(Kindle Fire) It could be just Google play being stupid. I'd love to get a bit of mileage out of this piece of shit tablet and dedicate it to the task of scraping, until it dies a horrible death. Before flashing my kernel to a generic Android increasing compatibility, do you think installing the apk without the Play Store may work? I'm willing to buy it via Google, or PayPal and I can use it on my phone if the tablet doesn't work out. Thanks saqfish @saqfish
Hmm that's strange! Give me some time and ill check the minumum api I chose. Hopefully that works. If not, we'll try a few other things.

saqfish

Reaction score
So I checked the minimum sdk set which was for 16 (KitKat). So it should work fine on yours. Also, so far 3 people have downloaded it for Android 4.1 (JellyBean) so it should technically work on yours since it is after. Maybe flashing might be a good idea?

Reactions: Jerami

saqfish

Reaction score
Version 1.4 is out! What's new:

• Fixed issues with includelist adding.
  • Panda manager added (Not fully functional yet)

What's planned for the next update;

• Fully functioning panda manager!

Reactions: Dharma

saqfish

Reaction score
Version 1.5 is
  • Panda manager works great!
  • Import HitScraper include/block list. Now under manage!

• Notifications/Sounds for panda hit/captcha.
Watch the demo here: https://youtu.be/KfQwKzoa5nQ

Last edited:

saqfish

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay everyone! Version 1.6 is out! What's new:

• Dashboard View
  • Queue View
  • Mismatch errors fixed!

• Fixes for panda manager.

saqfish

Reaction score
There is now a free version with ads. Get it HERE!

ltheofan

Reaction score
Hello, I'm using the free version of Scraper on my Android phone, v1.6.6. Is there a way to EXPORT pandas from this app so that if I catch a good panda while using scraper on my phone, I can send it to my laptop? I can't see any obvious way of exporting pandas. Thanks!!

Snowlake

Reaction score
I had troubles logging into scraper on my phone for the last few days. I get an email from Amazon with verification code, but there is nowhere to enter it. So I am not able to login.

saqfish

Reaction score
Try loging in on an actual computer. The app doesn't handle login stuff.