Anyone getting this message when you go to get your secret code?

Sander

Reaction score
After I do the survey, I go to the page where it is supposed to give the secret code and it says this where the code should be...

CD Error: Dynamic Secret Parameters Missing (This message should not appear when your Qualtrics survey is viewed starting from a launched Mechanical Turk link)

It then says if there is a problem then to enter your URL , so I do that then submit and the above message comes up again saying that is my code. So that is what I put in the submit code field on the Mturk page, and every time have to send a message to the requester telling them this happened and not to reject me.

Anyone else having this happen?? Is this something with their HIT's or is it my computer???

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
After I do the survey, I go to the page where it is supposed to give the secret code and it says this where the code should be...

CD Error: Dynamic Secret Parameters Missing (This message should not appear when your Qualtrics survey is viewed starting from a launched Mechanical Turk link)

It then says if there is a problem then to enter your URL , so I do that then submit and the above message comes up again saying that is my code. So that is what I put in the submit code field on the Mturk page, and every time have to send a message to the requester telling them this happened and not to reject me.

Anyone else having this happen?? Is this something with their HIT's or is it my computer???
I've had that happen in the past and sent a note to the requester (and got paid). Usually, when there are glitches, the first advice we have is to clear your cookies. Have you tried that?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I have gotten this error every time, for the past week or two. If you scroll down, it says to copy the url of the page you are on, and paste it into the box and submit. Then, highlighted in green, you get your code.