Are there scripts for the new Mturk site?

farmerdani

Reaction score
Hi I use the turkmaster and mk ii everyday. Does anyone know if they will work with the new turk site? Was the new one developed to discourage use of those or is it just an update? thx

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Hi I use the turkmaster and mk ii everyday. Does anyone know if they will work with the new turk site? Was the new one developed to discourage use of those or is it just an update? thx
Are you looking for something particular? I think there's a few floating around. AFAIK panda crazy and mturk suite are already adapted (for the most part) for the new site.

Reactions: farmerdani

farmerdani

Reaction score
Are you looking for something particular? I think there's a few floating around. AFAIK panda crazy and mturk suite are already adapted (for the most part) for the new site.
Well I really like the two I mentioned, but as long as there is something....hopefully it will be a long time before they move everything over completely.

Thanks!

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Well I really like the two I mentioned, but as long as there is something....hopefully it will be a long time before they move everything over completely.

Thanks!
Looks like, I didn't read, my apologies! Ha I haven't seen anything for those two, and they may not actually get updated until we're forced off the current site. Seems as if mturk is still working out bugs here and there on the new site.

I think there were plans to eventually add some type of database like mk ii in the mturk suite extension, but I'm not sure. Panda crazy is something you could use to replace turkmaster on the new site.

MisaAmane

Reaction score
Does it matter if you use the new site or the original one? Kinda new to this, and used to the old format! LOL