Bank Account Details

sdnsg

Reaction score
Myself & My best friend works the same MTURK account (that means mturk account of my friend). My friend met accident (his bike hit by a car) & injured in his head and went to COMA Stage one month ago and expired 10 days back. I am sorry to ask this question but I have no option.

Is it possible to use his MTURK account because I knew the E-mail and Password of Sign-In. But, I can’t use his Bank account to receive the earnings. Is it possible to update my bank account details in that MTURK account? If it is possible then there is any problem in future. Please advise sir.

Serial Mom

I’m smiling…that alone should scare you.
Contributor
Reaction score
Myself & My best friend works the same MTURK account (that means mturk account of my friend). My friend met accident (his bike hit by a car) & injured in his head and went to COMA Stage one month ago and expired 10 days back. I am sorry to ask this question but I have no option.

Is it possible to use his MTURK account because I knew the E-mail and Password of Sign-In. But, I can’t use his Bank account to receive the earnings. Is it possible to update my bank account details in that MTURK account? If it is possible then there is any problem in future. Please advise sir.
If what you are describing of your situation is accurate, you and your violating Amazon Mechanical Turk's Participation Agreement.

Here is the link to the agreement:
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/conditionsofuse

Registration.
  • a. Registration. When you register for the Site, you must provide complete and accurate information and ensure that information (as well as any additional information we may require to, among other things, verify your identity) is complete, accurate, and up-to-date at all times.

Your Site account is linked to your Amazon customer account. You may not use multiple Amazon accounts to register for the Site. The name associated with either your Site account or your Amazon account must not suggest any affiliation with us or any other person or entity without their authorization.
  • b. Passwords and Account Use. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy and security of your password, and any use or action taken under your account. If your password is compromised, you must change your password. You may not permit any other person or entity to request or perform Tasks using your account. If you believe there is an error or unauthorized transaction or activity associated with your account, contact us immediately.
Also, our forum rules specifically mention that users of our forum need to maintain integrity when working on HITs, follow Requester instructions and abide by the MTurk Terms of Service.

Kindly re-examine Amazon's participation agreement and our member guidelines.

Thank you

moneygenpro

Reaction score

Apply for yourself and enter your own details.

Reactions: Jaded and ducky