Bookseller Book Fund

Klocia

Reaction score
Hey all! New turker here. I work full-time retail and needed a little extra cash, and since I usually find myself staring at the internet during my time off, I figured this would be as good a way as any to make some extra spending money. I'm not making much right now, and I don't really need to ($7 or so a day is all I need to make ends meet at the moment), so I've been sticking to audio transcriptions and the odd survey/clickview to reach goal. I'm excited to get to know y'all!

(Also, I haven't been on a forum in yeeeeeeeeeeears, I've definitely missed all the cute/funny gifs. They're definitely more user friendly than they used to be too...)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hey all! New turker here. I work full-time retail and needed a little extra cash, and since I usually find myself staring at the internet during my time off, I figured this would be as good a way as any to make some extra spending money. I'm not making much right now, and I don't really need to ($7 or so a day is all I need to make ends meet at the moment), so I've been sticking to audio transcriptions and the odd survey/clickview to reach goal. I'm excited to get to know y'all!

(Also, I haven't been on a forum in yeeeeeeeeeeears, I've definitely missed all the cute/funny gifs. They're definitely more user friendly than they used to be too...)
Hi, welcome! :wave:

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Reactions: Tribune and aveline

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

welcome

Reactions: Tribune