Can't login to mturk crowd on chrome, issues with turkprime

keladry2009

Reaction score
hey guys, so i seem to be having some issues here.! ive clearned out my cache and cookies multiple time and when i try to submit a survey using the turkprime software it just tells me "processing... please wait" until time runs out. ive been emailing requesters to help me get paid but its really frustrating!

also i dont know if it has anything to do with the turkprime software problem but when i try to log into mturk crowd on chrome the little loading symbol just keeps going and going and going and the login screen never shows up.

any help is appreciated. i'm just about ready to back everything up and redownload chrome and my extentions but i don't want to if i don't have to.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
hey guys, so i seem to be having some issues here.! ive clearned out my cache and cookies multiple time and when i try to submit a survey using the turkprime software it just tells me "processing... please wait" until time runs out. ive been emailing requesters to help me get paid but its really frustrating!

also i dont know if it has anything to do with the turkprime software problem but when i try to log into mturk crowd on chrome the little loading symbol just keeps going and going and going and the login screen never shows up.

any help is appreciated. i'm just about ready to back everything up and redownload chrome and my extentions but i don't want to if i don't have to.
Do you have any scripts running? Try disabling Tampermonkey, or whatever you're using to run scripts, and see if it works or not.

Reactions: keladry2009

keladry2009

Reaction score
Do you have any scripts running? Try disabling Tampermonkey, or whatever you're using to run scripts, and see if it works or not.
well that worked for logging in to the forum! trying to find a survey to test it on now. but what does it mean? do i need to update my tampermonkey?

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
well that worked for logging in to the forum! trying to find a survey to test it on now. but what does it mean? do i need to update my tampermonkey?
Oh, yay. I'm glad that worked.

Um, you probably don't need to update anything. I would think you just have a script running that's interfering with the pages that you're trying to load. This has happened to me before here because I didn't realize I had some MTurk script that was also running on all of the forum pages.

What you can do is turn Tampermonkey back on, then go to a forum page (or a Turk Prime page) and start turning your active scripts off one by one until you figure out which one is preventing the pages from loading. Like turn one off, refresh, turn another off, refresh, and repeat.

Reactions: keladry2009

keladry2009

Reaction score
Oh, yay. I'm glad that worked.

Um, you probably don't need to update anything. I would think you just have a script running that's interfering with the pages that you're trying to load. This has happened to me before here because I didn't realize I had some MTurk script that was also running on all of the forum pages.

What you can do is turn Tampermonkey back on, then go to a forum page (or a Turk Prime page) and start turning your active scripts off one by one until you figure out which one is preventing the pages from loading. Like turn one off, refresh, turn another off, refresh, and repeat.
sorry for the late response my family was moving. thank you so much aveline! ill try that all right now! :)

Reactions: aveline