Can't Submit hits

Liam Austin

Reaction score
I'm having a big problem almost all hit it try to submit I get the message.

There was a problem submitting your results for this HIT. This HIT is still assigned to you. To try this HIT again, refresh the page. If this problem persists, you can contact the Requester for this HIT by clicking "HIT Details" above and then clicking "Contact This Requester" at the bottom of the pop up.

To return this HIT and continue working on other HITs, click the "Return" button on the top or bottom of the right side of the page.

I have tried everything like clearing the cookies, trying different browsers, clearing the DNS, I have even tried it on Linux with different browsers and a different internet connection. Some HITs are still submitting but all the surveys give me the code then I can't submit it and get payed, I've lost about $10 this morning already. Last night I hit 900 HITs with 99.58% and it all seemed to go wrong. Any Help would be appreciated Thank you

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I'm having a big problem almost all hit it try to submit I get the message.

There was a problem submitting your results for this HIT. This HIT is still assigned to you. To try this HIT again, refresh the page. If this problem persists, you can contact the Requester for this HIT by clicking "HIT Details" above and then clicking "Contact This Requester" at the bottom of the pop up.

To return this HIT and continue working on other HITs, click the "Return" button on the top or bottom of the right side of the page.

I have tried everything like clearing the cookies, trying different browsers, clearing the DNS, I have even tried it on Linux with different browsers and a different internet connection. Some HITs are still submitting but all the surveys give me the code then I can't submit it and get payed, I've lost about $10 this morning already. Last night I hit 900 HITs with 99.58% and it all seemed to go wrong. Any Help would be appreciated Thank you
are they all the same survey platform? Sometimes that happens with qualitrics (well, I've had it happen once or twice).
It sort of resolved itself - from their end.

Liam Austin

Reaction score
are they all the same survey platform? Sometimes that happens with qualitrics (well, I've had it happen once or twice).
It sort of resolved itself - from their end.
It could be it mainly seems to be when I try and submit a code after a survey, but its also doing it on a few other things as well.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
One thing that could cause a failed submission is that you are getting PRE's due to running Hit Catcher or Panda Crazy too fast, but that doesn't sound like the problem here. Another idea is that maybe you your account is somehow logged in elsewhere and doing something that is causing a problem. Are you running on multiple machines at once? If you figure this out, by all means post an update. I'm puzzled.

Here's a shot in the dark: maybe when you are trying to past a survey code, your paste action isn't doing what you expect. Maybe it is submitting something else. Have you altered the normal functioning of your keys in any way? This has caused problems for me before (but not on submissions). Some people use macros, AutoHotKeys, Vimium, Surfingkeys, etc.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
This is what my account is doing today.
I guess there's no solution. It's not limited to surveys. ?

• Sad