Can't upload social data

mmekaiser96

Reaction score
Hello,
I am hoping to utilize MTurk to recode sentiment for social media mentions (all public access) for a client. We have attempted to upload the data file numerous times, but are continually getting this error:
"Your file could not be processed
Line number 9 in your data file has a problem. Your file may be missing columns or your data is incorrectly formatted. Your CSV file needs to be UTF-8 encoded and cannot contain characters with encodings larger than 3 bytes. For example, some non-English characters are not allowed"
Clicking on learn more does not answer the question why my data is throwing an error.
Line 9 of my data reads as such:
In my experience, if you keep record of everything and relate it back, someone will be able to help you out eventually. Of course, my situation was a bit specific (as I said before) . My only tip to you guys is to quote the following to them from Citi’s PR release. In my experience this wording seemed to get through to some reps eventually. “Those who open or have opened new Citi credit card accounts eligible for a welcome bonus between December 1, 2019 and May 31, 2020 will have an additional three months to meet the spending requirements .
What in this text would be throwing the error?