Contacting Requester

Beak

Reaction score
Hi,

I sort of took a break from turking and now I can't remember how to contact a requester. When I right click on them for a hit I'm working on MTS gives me the "contact requester" option but when I click on it it opens the form but it has "requester" in the field instead of the actual requester. There has to be another option to do this doesn't there?

EDIT: I Found a spot. But is there any way I to let the MTS people know it isn't working? Or is it something I can fix?

Last edited:

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I sort of took a break from turking and now I can't remember how to contact a requester. When I right click on them for a hit I'm working on MTS gives me the "contact requester" option but when I click on it it opens the form but it has "requester" in the field instead of the actual requester. There has to be another option to do this doesn't there?

EDIT: I Found a spot. But is there any way I to let the MTS people know it isn't working? Or is it something I can fix?
No, when MTS opens up that form, it just says "Requester" in the field. But it does actually get sent to the correct requester so you can ignore that.

Reactions: ChristopherASA