COVID-19 / Coronavirus related surveys

LOS

Requester
Reaction score
All, it has been a while since I have been active here. However, we are working on some questions related to the coronavirus outbreak. I was wondering if there are insights on whether MTurk could serve a good platform to survey people who are home quarantined? Are you aware of HITs that are looking at that population? I saw on a quick search on MTurk that a lot of surveys were about a general public perspective during these times. We are specifically trying to survey those who are positive tested and at home OR who are observing symptoms tied to COVID-19 but not tested yet.

Thanks!

Reactions: lsutiger25

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
All, it has been a while since I have been active here. However, we are working on some questions related to the coronavirus outbreak. I was wondering if there are insights on whether MTurk could serve a good platform to survey people who are home quarantined? Are you aware of HITs that are looking at that population? I saw on a quick search on MTurk that a lot of surveys were about a general public perspective during these times. We are specifically trying to survey those who are positive tested and at home OR who are observing symptoms tied to COVID-19 but not tested yet.

Thanks!
I don't see why not.

Reactions: LOS and jan

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks!
I haven't seen any, but I would definitely fit that demo...we are both "presumed positive"

Reactions: LOS