Crazy Planner Ladies...

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Some people in various FB groups I'm in are reporting that Walmart's clearance-ing a lot of Happy Planner stuff. That's a great time to get one's you're gonna doctor up. Even if you yank out the months that have passed, and add extention packs, sometimes they're cheaper :)
Probably not every location- but worth looking.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Some people in various FB groups I'm in are reporting that Walmart's clearance-ing a lot of Happy Planner stuff. That's a great time to get one's you're gonna doctor up. Even if you yank out the months that have passed, and add extention packs, sometimes they're cheaper :)
Probably not every location- but worth looking.
last time mine had a lot of the happy notes on clearance, and a handful of the planners and so much washi tape, I didn't get any cause it had been pretty well picked over

• Sad
Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
last time mine had a lot of the happy notes on clearance, and a handful of the planners and so much washi tape, I didn't get any cause it had been pretty well picked over
Ours usually doesn't get much HP stuff- so they've not had much to clearance in the past. Usually, just sticker books.
Watch, they'll have a shitload this time just to spite my broke ass. :ROFL: I'm still gonna look while I get groceries this weekend, even though I can't have any lmao.

Reactions: Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Ours usually doesn't get much HP stuff- so they've not had much to clearance in the past. Usually, just sticker books.
Watch, they'll have a shitload this time just to spite my broke ass. :ROFL: I'm still gonna look while I get groceries this weekend, even though I can't have any lmao.
That's how it always works, everything is on a available AND on clearance when there is no money to spend. (Or it's all full price when you have a little spending money.,)

• Love
Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score

Here's the back cover:

d
Love love love love it. I really like the little bookmark kind of tab you got and that you did get your f word.
I see some more comments ahead but I'm hoping you'll mentioned where you got these.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Reactions: theturkscribe

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of opening a discord for bullet journal/planner discussion and doing a weekly theme contest. Would anyone here be interested in that IF I actually do it? I don't think there'd be prizes other than personal pride, though.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of opening a discord for bullet journal/planner discussion and doing a weekly theme contest. Would anyone here be interested in that IF I actually do it? I don't think there'd be prizes other than personal pride, though.
I would totally do themed entries for planner (if I liked that weeks them/had stickers that fit.) And would chatter about planner stuff

• Love
Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would totally do themed entries for planner (if I liked that weeks them/had stickers that fit.) And would chatter about planner stuff
I went ahead and made one. is it ok for me to post the link here or should I PM it?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I went ahead and made one. is it ok for me to post the link here or should I PM it?
I'm fine with you posting the link. IIRC spoilering hides from unregistered (did I make that up?) So maybe spoiler it if you want to?

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
That video is amazing... but a lot of FB/Insta ads for different companies use that video. I don't remember the original.... but I don't trust those hos. :ROFL:
Seriously I was like wellllll it's an insta ad but it looks pretty cool...i think you're right to not trust it.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to sell a bunch of my planner stuff because I just don't have space or time. I was thinking about putting it on Facebook marketplace? idk Any luck with that kind of stuff if you're selling off planner or craft supplies?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to sell a bunch of my planner stuff because I just don't have space or time. I was thinking about putting it on Facebook marketplace? idk Any luck with that kind of stuff if you're selling off planner or craft supplies?
I haven't sold anything on there but I've bought a bunch off of happy planners buy/sale/trade and the happy planner Facebook groups.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhhhh shoot I’m not in those anymore
If I inventory it would you guys weigh in on my pricing for me?