Creepy Things

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I found this, this morning on /r/creepy. The names sounded familiar. I'm usually not one to post these but I found it really disturbing for some reason.

Warning! Carry on reading! Or something terrible will happen to you, even if you only read the word "warning!"

Once there was a little girl called Clarissa and she went to live in a mental hospital when she was ten years old because they believed she killed her mother. She was always clutching a doll named Aveline to her side and when she was committed, they took the doll away from her.

Aveline was not happy.

Now every week, she comes to the person who reads this, creeps into your room and kills you in a horrible way, people have reported green ooze, bloody orifices, and lobstery skin.

If you repost this you will have the best 24 hours of your life. If you don't then you will die horribly in your bed tonight.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wait, what?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Dolls are so creepy dude. Already...without a legend behind them. o.0

Reactions: Vanyanka

JoCobble

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ever play a game called I'm Null? Possibly the creepiest multiplayer game ever made.

And unlike that story, this is actually real. :p

Last edited:

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
If you repost this you will have the best 24 hours of your life. If you don't then you will die horribly in your bed tonight.
Oh damn. I'm working 8 hours tomorrow. But since I technically reposted this :wink: , perhaps things will take a positive twist.