Crowd Pleaser Nominations - January 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Nominations

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks
  • A bunch of congratulatory posts from people that you barely know.

To nominate a member for the Crowd Pleaser Award, simply tag them here and leave a brief reason for why you think they should win this month's award.

Nominations must include a nomination reason to be considered valid.

Rules and Eligibility
  • Nominees must have at least 100 posts and have been active within the last month on MTC.
  • You must have at least 25 posts on MTurk Crowd to make a nomination.
  • You may only nominate one person per month.
  • You may not nominate yourself.
  • If someone has already been nominated in this thread, please do not nominate them again or "second" a nomination.
  • Nominations must contain a nomination reason to be considered valid.
  • Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will be eligible for nomination again after one year.
  • Once a member wins twice, they are no longer eligible for the Crowd Pleaser Award.
  • Administrators and moderators are not eligible for nomination.
  • Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.
  • Previous winners not eligible for nomination: Vanyanka, basketcasey, ItsAmyTee, Starslip, It's Gamera!, Jerami
The current list of MTC administrators and moderators can be found here.
Previous Crowd Pleaser Award winners and runners-up can be viewed in the Crowd Pleaser Award Hall of Fame

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady I really love her posts about the HITs because they're helpful and I know she is probably as frustrated as I am about some of the things that happen with turking but she doesn't pull anybody down into negativity she's got this way to make people want to do more and be real but positive about it all.
:party:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Metallica @Metallica for his recent efforts in helping the forum and getting in contact with amazon to help people with suspensions
(i don't know if he counts as an admin now so if he does ignore this)

nmelssx

Reaction score
How do we vote, anyways? Just like the post of the person nominated or what?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Metallica @Metallica for his recent efforts in helping the forum and getting in contact with amazon to help people with suspensions
He is technically staff, though I'm not sure if that exclusion is even a big deal anymore, since this is all just for fun and there's no monetary award. We've just always stayed out of it because we didn't want people to think that we somehow had an advantage over them. But if Metallica @Metallica would like to be included, I'm sure it's no big deal.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score

aveline @aveline I don't mind either way, but I do think that if I were to be included, the rule regarding no mods/admins/staff/whatever should be removed, because it may come across wrong when someone sees an Admin run one month and then it goes back to normal the next. I managed to remove my contributor tag when I was poking around the Admin panel so another tag may not be a good thing lol

edit: I will say that I personally do not feel like I should be considered for this, because without an account I'm a bit removed from the community aside from doing the behind the scenes stuff.

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

aveline @aveline I don't mind either way, but I do think that if I were to be included, the rule regarding no mods/admins/staff/whatever should be removed, because it may come across wrong when someone sees an Admin run one month and then it goes back to normal the next. I managed to remove my contributor tag when I was poking around the Admin panel so another tag may not be a good thing lol

edit: I will say that I personally do not feel like I should be considered for this, because without an account I'm a bit removed from the community aside from doing the behind the scenes stuff.
we've missed you while being account-less

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Despairagus @Despairagus because she is the world's greatest message board poster.

Seriously, though...

We help eachother out a lot. She treats people well. Answers questions and asks good ones. Doesn't get all pissy half the time like me. Is active almost every day.
way more eloquent of a nom than me. but ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies.