• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at MTurk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi , because he's made all of our lives easier and our turking more efficient in some way or another.
TotalBabe @TotalBabe ... not only is she Queen of the Quickies, she's just one groovy chick! :purpleheart:
ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee for the positive energy she brings, every morning with that nice message. Can flip frowns upside down.
IPsoft AWS Account @IPsoft AWS Account for being hilarious, nice and letting members know when hits drop. Let's make history amen
Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie because she's funny and brings a certain charm to the forum.
Rerun @Rerun, because he is a truly nice person who goes out of his way to say kind and encouraging things to people who can use it. Also, he gives me (and others) lots of likes :wink:
@turker for posting hits and info. turker rocks.
W @WalkingEmphasis for being nicer than anyone deserves and also for being active by posting HITs and times helping where she can.
humbleturker @humbleturker, because he's always kind, posts times and helpful comments in general.
SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff - she posts a lot of hits and seems to be on here 24/7 :)
Pleco @Pleco because he always answers any questions I post and lets me know when dermot posts :happy: and seeing his avatar puts me in a good mood.
VGB @cupcake for a very legitimate reason. He talked with a new requester and asked for a very reasonable pay raise for a large batch of consistent HITS, and it worked. If that's not crowd-pleasing, I dunno what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.