• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Nominees:

SarahAshlee90 @SarahAshlee90

For being super helpful and always providing assistance with scripts and stuff when she's around.
scrmcasey @scrmcasey for hosting the Survivor thing.
CrazyCatLady @CrazyCatLady She turks and she goes to school for a Masters degree AND she takes care of a family. And she still has time for us :)
DatJersey @DatJersey for the evening HIT posts with all the extra feedback, after most of the heavy hitters are falling asleep.
themildone @themildone for hanging out, posting HITS, sharing cute animal pictures (not the baby rat ones) and general help.
basketcasey @basketcasey pleases us all, and often. Almost as much as Vanyanka @Vanyanka
You're all awesome, and aveline @aveline has already been nominated twice so I want to nominate ChristopherASA @ChristopherASA because before I signed up here and was just lurking I always enjoyed his posts and then after I joined I found myself missing his posts if he didn't post for a while, so I think that makes him a crowd pleaser. :sparklingheart:
Michele...because she posts great GIFs and lots of HITs.
Obv aveline @aveline b/c f the rules

Kennedy @Kennedy for always being chipper and being my favorite toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.