• Tigerpants

• PeachyRider

• Pippa

• JenniLeigh

• Johnnyrs

• MerryLou

• <Gucci>

• Azazael

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Crowd Pleaser Award Voting

Here at Mturk Crowd we greatly appreciate all of the contributions our members make to help preserve our community's friendly and productive atmosphere. The Crowd Pleaser Award is our way of expressing this appreciation.

Winners of the Crowd Pleaser Award will receive:
  • $40 via PayPal
  • Special Crowd Pleaser banner
  • All donation member perks

Campaigning for votes is not allowed. Any forum post asking for votes will be removed and may lead to disqualification.

Reactions: <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Nominees:
C to the J @C to the J - not just because he helps/teaches me personally, but because he's always helping others be the best turkers they can be. Also, he's a poo-posting champ :ghost:
Kerek @Kerek Made Hitscraper

heh.

Also he posts those pandas all day
coffeeowl @coffeeowl Because she creates a friendlier, cozy environment with her kind and welcoming ways.
ItsAmyTee @ItsAmyTee Because she always makes me smile in the morning with her "What is making you happy today?" Posts :)
@turker is always encouraging others to keep working hard, shares scripts, and sometimes lets me share food virtually.
Tigerpants @Tigerpants because she's fun and brings the good vibes to the forum. She also brings the hits.
Peachy @PeachyRider for his invaluable contributions posting The Rock gifs, dropping wisdom from his upcoming book and generally making night threads about 1000% better. And if he wins, it'll be a huge achievement in breaking the peach glass ceiling.
Pippa @Pippa because she's a total sweetie. :love:
JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh, because she's the perfect mix of sass and positivity. Very few people can make everyone else feel welcome quite like she does, but at the same time roasting you down to your knees. All jokes aside, Jenni is an awesome person and it wouldn't be the same if she wasn't here.
MerryLou @MerryLou because she adds helpful insight and witty commentary throughout the day
<Gucci> @<Gucci> because she's helped me personally many times since I joined the site and she constantly posts good HITS for people. I haven't seen her post a ton on the forums, but in personal messages, she's really gone out of her way to help me out, and I highly doubt I'm the only one. She's very sweet.
Azazael @Azazael generously offers a kind word or funny story along with HIT times and tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.