Crowdworker, who are you ?

Pedrob36

Reaction score
Hello there !

My name is Pierre, I'm 23 years old, I'm a French Engineer and business student. I have recently enrolled myself on MTurk for study purposes.
I'm conducting a study about crowd-work and on-demand work and I need you !

Freeze ! Don't click on the "return" button pleeeeeaaaassseee !

I know you are frequently requested for this kind of study, but the more information you can give me, the most accurate and objective my study will be !
In the link below, you will find a short form with a dozen of questions (short answers/MCQ and drop-down lists). It takes approximately 2 minutes !

The form

Moreover, I'm looking for Turkers willing to share their personal experience with the platform so please don't hesitate to send me a pm .

Thank's for your time & your contribution :)

Pierre

jan

Reaction score
Hi Pierre:

I've seen folks doing studies like that, though most post them as HITS and offer some level of remuneration. Even if you get responses to your survey, you'd have to take into account that it would be skewed to folks very new and not making much money.

Folks that have been kicking around the platform really value their time (we have to!). Take a look at the forum tomorrow morning and you'll see that some folks are pretty high earners.

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie