Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread! Please check out the[URL='http://www.mturkcrowd.com/pages/guidelines/'] forum guidelines[/URL]. Maybe you need some [URL='http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/mturk-basics.2/']help getting started[/URL]? Want more info about [URL='http://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/forum-discussion.6/']how the forum works[/URL]? Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts [URL='http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/help-us-shape-our-forum.39']here[/URL]. If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag [URL='https://www.mturkcrowd.com/members/?ug=55']@dibs[/URL] to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST. Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day![URL='http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/mturkcrowd-staff.8/'] - MTC staff[/URL]
1. It has to follow the specific format. You can title it whatever you want, and post whatever gifs within reason, but it has to follow the xx/xx - __________ format.* for example "10/20 - _________".
2. There will usually be a reminder at 10:30 PM Pacific that there is 1 hour left. People usually call it then. If you want to call it earlier by just tagging @dibs .
3. If you do create a thread, create it between 12:00-12:05 am pacific if you called it. Not at like 10 am. Not 10+ minutes earlier as well and definitely not 10 minutes late.
4. If you can't create a thread you called dibs on for whatever reason, message one of the mods/admins preferably an hour or so before the day ends.
5. If you do call dibs, and don't create a thread and you didn't pm a mod, you might not be eligible to call dibs for another daily hits thread until the near future.
6. Thread titles are allowed to have words in all caps, but keep this within moderation. Any extensive use will be edited and multiple offenses might lose your ability to call dibs.
* Within reason means - no vulgarity in the title. No porn/nude pics/gifs. Try to keep it SFW, after all these are work threads and some users access the thread from school/work.
** Whoever calls it in the current day's thread up to 30 minutes before 12 am pacific, 3am eastern gets to make the new thread. First come first serve, the only exception to this rule is if someone has previously called it for a certain day.
These rules are subject to change at any time without prior warning. It is your responsibility to be up to date with these rules and make sure they are followed if you have called dibs.