Fantasy Football

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in for any/all FF. Signed up. If last year's league is still alive I'm sure we can make one big happy one! (Last year we had 11 teams). The AI bot team actually kicked some butt and was kinda scary.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

Beak

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't have to be the commish I just wanted to get the ball rolling. There's only like 2 weeks to kick off. I'm down for whatever.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Sunday
September 1
12:00 AM

This is actual time of the draft or we going to try and come to an agreement with everyone on a day/time?

Beak

Reaction score
Sunday
September 1
12:00 AM

This is actual time of the draft or we going to try and come to an agreement with everyone on a day/time?
I thought I set it for what would be 9 PM EST. I may need to adjust it. But whenever it works for the most people is fine with me. Just need to let me know before that date.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I'm cool with a 9PM EST draft, got WingFest that day so I should wake from my wing induced coma around that time.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought I set it for what would be 9 PM EST. I may need to adjust it. But whenever it works for the most people is fine with me. Just need to let me know before that date.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttt

right now it says saturday at 730 pm... thats gonna change right? cause ill be at work then. the sunday 9pm time works for me

Beak

Reaction score
I recommend that everyone check the league page. This is what is on the league page "Sat Aug 31 7:00pm PDT " Which is 9 pm CST or 10 EST I think. It tells you how many days and hours it is until the draft. My math isn't all that great. I'm good with Sunday if that's what everyone wants. But I probably need more feedback than one person. I recommend that everyone check the league page. I can do it pretty much any time. But prefer the late evening time frame of whatever day.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I recommend that everyone check the league page. This is what is on the league page "Sat Aug 31 7:00pm PDT " Which is 9 pm CST or 10 EST I think. It tells you how many days and hours it is until the draft. My math isn't all that great. I'm good with Sunday if that's what everyone wants. But I probably need more feedback than one person. I recommend that everyone check the league page. I can do it pretty much any time. But prefer the late evening time frame of whatever day.
ok first off, im an idiot. i didnt check the time zone. 10 est is when i get off work is it possible to move it back an hour if no one wants to do it sundy?

i work 3-10pm eastern time saturday

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Our draft is currently set for 10PM EST tomorrow. However, I have no problem pushing it back until sunday 9 or 10 pm if thats what everyone wants.

Last edited:

Beak

Reaction score
I am good with Sunday. I'll change for then an email from the league page that we did so. Maybe everyone will get it that way.