FooBar hits, Listen to audio files, he's rejecting all my work one by one!

Sander

Reaction score
I did several hits the other day from requester FooBar, all were pending and then all the sudden there was a rejection and then another one, I wrote him and he never answered me. Now this morning there are two more. The rest are still pending. It says that I failed attention checks but I know I didn't. I've done lots of these but for Requester IC3 AI team and not one rejection. They always approve them. Is this a different requester , this FooBar?? The hits look exactly the same as what IC3 AI team puts out. There's no way I failed all these attention checks, they are so easy. I always pay attention. I don't know what to do. I had a low amount of rejections and now he's making my ratings go down. Anyone else have these experiences with this FooBar? I don't know what to do. The rejections keep growing, I think I did about 13 of these hits from him and if he rejects every one of them I am going to be sad. Especially since he is not responding to my email.

• Sad
Reactions: jan

Sander

Reaction score
I did several hits the other day from requester FooBar, all were pending and then all the sudden there was a rejection and then another one, I wrote him and he never answered me. Now this morning there are two more. The rest are still pending. It says that I failed attention checks but I know I didn't. I've done lots of these but for Requester IC3 AI team and not one rejection. They always approve them. Is this a different requester , this FooBar?? The hits look exactly the same as what IC3 AI team puts out. There's no way I failed all these attention checks, they are so easy. I always pay attention. I don't know what to do. I had a low amount of rejections and now he's making my ratings go down. Anyone else have these experiences with this FooBar? I don't know what to do. The rejections keep growing, I think I did about 13 of these hits from him and if he rejects every one of them I am going to be sad. Especially since he is not responding to my email.

vburnin8tor

Reaction score
Also got all 11 of my HITs rejected, thought it was Ic3 again but i guess not ;(

• Sad

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so sorry about the rejections :( It looks like there have been rejections in the past from this requester: https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1YU26IV59X6KD-foobar

I hope they eventually reply and/or reverse them for you both.

Sander

Reaction score
Thank you, I've written them about 4 messages so far. I hope I hear from them soon! I thought it was IC3 also. I have about 9 more that still say pending for now but I bet they will be rejected as well.

Let's make sure never to do any from these foo foo people again!