Former full time turker looking to get back in the game

LazyTurker

I don't do surveys
Reaction score
I used to be a full time turker about 2 years ago and have Master's. I got a good job but now am needing to make some extra money due to coronavirus. So if anyone could help:
What hits come in regularly now?
Last I was using MTS and panda crazy? Are these still relevant or have they been replaced?
Are there any batches to look out for now? Are barcodes still a thing?
Thanks ahead of time for any help :)

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
I used to be a full time turker about 2 years ago and have Master's. I got a good job but now am needing to make some extra money due to coronavirus. So if anyone could help:
What hits come in regularly now?
Last I was using MTS and panda crazy? Are these still relevant or have they been replaced?
Are there any batches to look out for now? Are barcodes still a thing?
Thanks ahead of time for any help :)
it's a lot harder these days - master's will sure help :). I use panda crazy (so, all good there!).

Here's the current guide
https://www.mturkguide.com/

I don't have master's, but I haven't heard anything about barcodes in quite awhile. Many things are no longer a thing. It's much harder than it was back in the day :(

Reactions: LazyTurker

LazyTurker

I don't do surveys
Reaction score
it's a lot harder these days - master's will sure help :). I use panda crazy (so, all good there!).

Here's the current guide
https://www.mturkguide.com/

I don't have master's, but I haven't heard anything about barcodes in quite awhile. Many things are no longer a thing. It's much harder than it was back in the day :(
Thank you so much! Sorry to hear it is even harder now :/

Reactions: jan