Forum Requester Accounts

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
If you're a requester and would like your account upgraded to a requester account, you can request it in this thread or send a PM to a member of MTurk Crowd staff.

A requester account gives you a banner under your username so you're identifiable as a requester to members, and also allows you to add up to 50 participants to private message conversations.

Banner:

pilazza

Requester
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie requester and would love to get some feedback on some HITs I've been developing before using them at scale. What's the appropriate forum for that, this one or the "Requester support" subforum? Also I noticed there's a "You need 3 posts to add links" banner for new members - what's the best way to share test HITs in light of that?

Would love to get the Requester banner as well. :)

Reactions: femmebritt

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newbie requester and would love to get some feedback on some HITs I've been developing before using them at scale. What's the appropriate forum for that, this one or the "Requester support" subforum? Also I noticed there's a "You need 3 posts to add links" banner for new members - what's the best way to share test HITs in light of that?

Would love to get the Requester banner as well. :)
Hello!

You can create a post in this section - https://www.mturkcrowd.com/forums/requesters.3/

You will need 3 posts to add links, and you've already got 1 above. If you make a post in the Requester section, just leave the links out of it for now. After you have 3, you can edit your post to re-include the links (or one of us mods can edit your post to add the link in for you). Sorry about that inconvenience.

I'll add a Requester banner for you, too. Thanks!

James Hennessey

Requester
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to MTurk as a requester and would like to post regarding my HITS. If things go well I hope to be submitting quite a few jobs, I'm just trying to balance the costs and different worker qualifications. I hope engaging with the forum community will help with my learning.

Thanks!
James

BluAngel

Contributor
Reaction score
3 mins
Req: Market Research ■ Title: Answer a survey about your grocery shopping & online grocery shopping habits ■ Reward: $0.20 ■ Prev: http://ns4t.net/lPHVc ■ PandA: http://ns4t.net/izgwF ■ TO: (Pay: 3.43) (Fair: 4.56) (Comm: 1.00) (Fast: 4.25)

Reactions: jan

choiboi_0990

Requester
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a new mTurk requester and would like a requester account here; There was a glitch with my HITs on yesterday and I'd like to reach(posting thread) out to people who tried to participate in them.

Thank you
Hope you guys have a good one! :)

CooncatPublishing

Requester
Reaction score
Requesting a banner, please! Requested several small surveys this week, enthused about the response!

Reactions: aveline

crazy_ecg

Anastasia
Reaction score
Hey guys! Nice Sunday.
I am a newbie mTurk requester and would like a requester account here.

I need to create a HIT for the following workers:
a) who wants to form a habit, or to rid of a habit;
b) who are the real users of one of the following apps: Fabulous, Reflectly, Productive, Streaks.

So, It's a really specific request for qualifications, that's why I'd like to reach out to people who tried to participate in them. Thank you!

InsurTalk

Requester
Reaction score
Hey Team!

Requester Account Please
I'd like to request a Requester account, please. A few more notes about me below along with an ask...

Will Pay a Requester for their Time to Help me Get Up and Running Quickly!
As a previous venture-backed startup founder, my CTO would setup projects for our company to gather training data from images for AI and ML applications. I'm now a consultant and want to do the same for a client of mine but my dev skills are limited and I'd rather pay an experienced requester for an hour or two of their time to help me get up to speed on how exactly to set up a project, follow best practices, etc.

I'm a visual learning so having someone walk me through this via skype/Google Hangout/Duo/Zoom/etc. would be ideal. Feel free to contact me if you're interested or can recommend someone qualified. Thanks!

- Matt