Grindabuck

Elairiah

Reaction score
Grindabuck is one of the newer GPT sites that boasts one of the highest payrates out there. Much like Swagbucks and InstaGC, you earn points by completing offers and surveys on various offerwalls, such as Peanuts Labs and Adgate Media. I personally have only been using the site for about two months (with minimum activity this last month), but have received $25 worth of Amazon and $5 Paypal from them.

Disclaimer: I receive a bonus 10% of whatever you earn if you sign up with my referral link.

Non-referral: Link
Referral: Link

Some things to note:
  • Signup offers are the easiest ones to complete; I recommend reading wadabr549's guide on getting these offers to credit. Link
  • Peanuts Labs and Adgate Media are the two best walls, but give them time to load more offers after you complete most of them; it usually takes a week or two before more signups appear.
  • There is a daily login bonus of 3 Grindabucks, which equals 3 cents. If you check in every day of the month, you get an additional 50 Grindabucks if you've completed at least 200 Grindabuck's worth of offers that month.
  • There are bonus tiers for completing a lot of offers in a month that reward even more Grindabucks if you reach a certain amount of completions and points.
  • Grindabuck has a page dedicated to reliable offers. Check it often. Link
  • Like InstaGC, there is a ticker that updates whenever an offer is completed. There is also a public chatbox. If you need help getting an offer to credit, don't be afraid to ask for help.
  • EngageTV pays really well on Grindabuck (0.93 compared to InstaGC's 0.69).
  • Paypal has a small fee of 25 Grindabucks unless you redeem $25.
  • They process rewards manually. If you don't see any mod messages in the chatbox, you will have to wait for one to return before you can receive your reward. However, you can unlock instant giftcard redemptions as you complete more offers.
Payment Proof:

100 Grindabucks = $1. For what it's worth, Grindabuck is one of the better GPT sites out there, so give it a shot if grinding signup offers is your thing.

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
Hello from Grindabuck! First, I want to thank the original poster above, Elairiah, for the kind words and wonderful review!
I noticed you mentioned EngageMeTV and we actually have an exciting update regarding that!

Grindabuck.com has just partnered up with EngageMe.TV! You can now log into the actual EngageMe.TV website and link it up directly to your Grindabuck.com accounts and earn! If you enjoy the video earning on our site, you will probably love this, so I hope you enjoy this new feature!

We also have another really exciting announcement about Grindabuck!!!! :thumbup: We are about to hit a huge milestone of paying out $100,000 in rewards to our members since we launched back in Nov. 2014! To show our gratitude to the members who helped us reach this milestone, we will be dropping some giveaways and prizes in chat all day on Dec. 2nd, 2016!

The original poster has provided both a direct link to our site above and also their member referral link (show the OP some love).
If you don't have a Grindabuck account yet, please join us! Everyone is invited!

More details about our $100k promo, the prize structure, and eligibility, can be found here: http://grindabuck.com/100k-giveaway
(you must be logged into Grindabuck to view official details page)

Grindabuck is currently accepting memberships from residents in the:
United States
United Kingdom
Canada
Germany
Australia

Last edited:

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
I wanted to stop by again because I wanted to announce that we have officially surpassed $100,000 in paid rewards to our members! http://grindabuck.com/payment_proof

Tomorrow, Friday, December 2nd, we are giving away $100!

Again, the only requirement to be eligible for participation is to have your account at VIP LVL 2 prior to the actual drawing (this basically equates to your first $10 cashout). More info on this promo can be found here: http://grindabuck.com/100k-giveaway

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
Grindabuck's Holiday Giveaway:
Win one free copy of Battlefield 1 on console of choice: ps4, xbox, or pc.

When
:
December 24th 2016
Festivities will begin at 2pm.

Where:
Live in our chat box on Grindabuck.com

How:
Entry code will be released on Facebook, Twitter, and Live in our chat at 2pm est. on Dec. 24th.
We will begin accepting entries at 2pm est. Just type the released entry code into our chat!
The entry period will be open until 6pm est.
The official drawing will begin at 6pm est.
Winner will be announced live in chat, and on our official Facebook & Twitter feeds!

Eligibility:
All entrants must first reach VIP LVL 2 on Grindabuck in order to enter this drawing.

New accounts will reach VIP LVL 2 after earning their first 1000 GaBs.
These GaBs can be redeemed for a $10 PayPal reward, $10 in Bitcoin to your BTC wallet, or a Gift Card from places like Amazon, Walmart, GameStop and Steam!

(This eligibility requirement is to make the drawing more fair & to prevent users from multi-accounting entries).

We will also be doing some random trivia live in chat on Dec. 24th to give everyone a chance to win some extra GaBs!

Stop by and see us! =)

tfogle

Reaction score
So far its been a big waste of time. I've been using the site for the last few hours, and according to the instructions I followed on the offers I clicked I should have well over 400 grindbucks, Instead I have the 100 it gave me for signing up and 92 they decided to pay me, which is for about 1/4th of what I have completed. Honestly don't waste your time.

Reactions: C to the J

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
So far its been a big waste of time. I've been using the site for the last few hours, and according to the instructions I followed on the offers I clicked I should have well over 400 grindbucks, Instead I have the 100 it gave me for signing up and 92 they decided to pay me, which is for about 1/4th of what I have completed. Honestly don't waste your time.
Hello tfogle,

I am so sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience using our site! :(

It looks as if you joined our site on Jan 1st. I also see you joined this mTurk forum on Jan 1st to post this feedback to us! Just note, we don't check mTurk forums on a regular basis - I wish you had also directly sent us a support ticket for this at the time it happened so we could have been promptly aware to assist you! So, I apologize in advance for this delayed response.

As for your experience:
You must first consider the following: Offers won't convert to points on each and every single attempt. This holds true for most all GPT earning sites that I know of. There are various reasons why an offer might not convert to points. The offer might have capped. Also, an offer might fail to credit if you use other GPT rewards websites (meaning the walls might recognize you from other sites and think you are trying to get double credit from both sites on the same offer). Another reason offers won't credit can be due to using fake names, addresses, and other registration info on the offers or surveys. These reasons may or may not apply to your situation, I'm just repeating them for general knowledge info.

In cases of failed conversions:
We typically tell users to refer to the actual offer wall they completed the offer on for support about that offer failing to pay out. Usually the walls will merely take your support ticket and ask for proof of completion. Sometimes all they need is a copy of the confirmation email you get in your mailbox after the offer was completed. Sometimes they will ask for a screen cap of the offers completion. We basically provide you with access to the walls, but each wall has it's own support tab on it. So for example, if you do an offer and don't get points for something you did on Peanut Labs - you would use their support button on their wall to get to do support for it.

Another consideration:
The GPT earning style is not for everyone. It's really aimed at people who have the extra time to complete the offers and surveys - it's not a get rich quick kind of thing. Surveys can pay out more than offer walls, but they take way more time. The most frustrating part about surveys is getting DQ'd due to your demographics - however, the more surveys you do, the easier it gets because they learn your demographics and give you better opportunities based on what it learns about you.

Our highest earning members are only making a few hundred bucks per month (you can see on our leader boards). The biggest difference between our high earners, average earners, and low earners, is usually just a combination of location, demographics, and their available free time.

I invite you to come back and try us out again - perhaps I can help you to increase your point conversions. Can you tell me specifically which walls or offers you attempted that have not paid out? Sometimes users might not have their browsers set up correctly (adblockers turned on, or not accepting cookies). Also, some offers require you to actually clear your cookies between each attempt, and its good to use fresh emails on the offers.

We also have a "Whats Working" tool that lists the most recently converted offers for other members - which is really good to use to make the most of your time and offer attempts. I would love to help you get started! If you do decide to come back and give us a try, stop by the chat box and introduce yourself! Our members are usually willing to help new members get started and answer any questions they have about our site! Often times in the mornings, members will sit in chat and tell each other which offers of the day are best to try, etc.

Again, I really hate to hear that you didn't enjoy your time spent with us - but I do invite you to come back for a second try...and I also encourage you to reach out to us and other members to help get you started. We have Trivia Tuesday every Tuesday night at 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm eastern time. This is a great time to come hang out on site because we give away 25 free grindabucks per trivia question. All members new and old are welcome to play, so its a great opportunity to boost your earned Grindabucks towards your first cash out!

I really hope to see you again soon! :)
Team Grindabuck

Last edited:

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score

Announcing the 140k Promo: Official Deets
Grindabuck is hitting another huge milestone: $140,000 in paid rewards to our members since November of 2014! Please join us, April 26th - May 1st, for six days of giveaways & prizes!

New Giveaway Structure: We have changed our usual giveaway structure to include multiple winners! This means more chances for members to win prizes! The new prize structure will be described in more detail below. All giveaways will take place as random drawings. All eligible entrants have an equal chance to win.

Eligibility: You must have a verified VIP LVL 2 (or higher) account in order to participate in this promotion.

In order to verify your Grindabuck account, you must first earn 1000 GaBs, then pass the automated verification process found upon your stats page. When this is complete, you can proceed to make your first cashout. At this point you will be eligible to participate in this promo.

How To Enter: On each giveaway day, at 2pm eastern, a code will be released via chat, Twitter & Facebook. Members can enter each giveaway by typing this code into our live chat box here on Grindabuck.com. The entry period will close each day at 6pm. The random drawing will occur after the entry period closes. Winners will be announced shortly afterwards.

Rules: Entries must be received between 2pm est & 6pm est each giveaway day. A member can only win ONE drawing during the first five days of giveaways. Previous winners are again permitted to enter the final grand prize giveaway on the sixth day.

Prize Structure & Giveaway Schedule

April 26 - (two winners of 500 GaBs each)
April 27 - (two winners of 500 GaBs each)
April 28 - (two winners of 500 GaBs each)
April 29 - (two winners of 500 GaBs each)
April 30 - (two winners of 500 GaBs each)
May 01 - (three winners 500 GaBs each, one winner 1000 GaBs)

Join now on Grindabuck.com

sandyriver

Reaction score
Great. But you don't seem to have watch videos like Swagbucks does. I would love to do that one. I am in Canada and don't see much offers for Canadians.

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
Great. But you don't seem to have watch videos like Swagbucks does. I would love to do that one. I am in Canada and don't see much offers for Canadians.
Please come back and check out some of the new video providers we have implemented!
-EngageMe.Tv
-Stak.Tv
-lootup.Tv
-DiscoveryMedia
-VideoLab
-VideoLoyalty
-hyprmx

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
Recently, we have had a lot of members request that we add additional crypto-currency options to our rewards store - and this past weekend, we did just that...Grindabuck.com is extremely pleased to announce that we have officially added Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash!
Members can now redeem their hard earned Grindabucks with various crypto options! We hope you enjoy!

Happy Earnings,
Grindabuck
:angelic:

Reaction score
A couple of questions.

Do you use the same survey providers as places like Swagbucks? Because I see that you said getting DQd is part of the process, but Swagbucks surveys and other similar survey websites are essentially very scammy. How long is the DQ process? Can you be 10 minutes into a survey and then it says oops and you are getting all of 1 penny?

Also do you guys use your own offerwall? Or is it just the usual offerwalls?

I guess, what set's you apart from Swagbucks and it's 4,000 clones?

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score
A couple of questions.

Do you use the same survey providers as places like Swagbucks? Because I see that you said getting DQd is part of the process, but Swagbucks surveys and other similar survey websites are essentially very scammy. How long is the DQ process? Can you be 10 minutes into a survey and then it says oops and you are getting all of 1 penny?

Also do you guys use your own offerwall? Or is it just the usual offerwalls?

I guess, what set's you apart from Swagbucks and it's 4,000 clones?
We are not comparable to swagbucks. I guess on the surface we are generally similar, but once you log in and explore, you'll understand that Grindabuck is much different that swagbucks. First of all, we have a very active and social community via the chat box on our members home page. Members get to know each other and everyone has a great time. Our community is really the heart of Grindabuck. Aside from that, we have a monthly bonus program that really sets us apart from other earning sites. There are three levels, and it pays you 2%, 4% or 6% of everything you earned in the previous month on top of what you have already earned. If you log in, please check this out first - we pay it every month so it really makes time spent worth the while in comparison. We also have leader boards, and other weekly and monthly promotions and giveaways. We offer many different opportunities through several survey and offer wall providers. I am not sure how much swagbucks would compare to our payouts, but for example, we pay 81 cents per each YourSurveys router completion (which can be done multiple times a day, being our most popular go-to survey). Stop by and check us out this month. We are giving away a free copy of Battlefield 5!

Grindabuck

Grindabuck.com
Reaction score

This November: Win a free copy of Battlefield V!
Playstation or Xbox
This November we are giving away one free copy of Battlefield V. Registration for this prize is officially open from November 1st - November 18th, 2018. The winner will be announced on November 19th. Come join the best earning community on the web! We offer multiple survey platforms, popular offer walls, and video earning opportunities - plus, monthly promotions, a live chat box, and a friendly community! This month's GaB week promo will run from Tuesday, November 13th - Monday, November 19th. During Grindabuck week there will be one giveaway per day. Per usual, members must reach VIP LVL 2 to become eligible to participate in the daily GaB week giveaways. This month's promo is a little different than usual, so please review all the details below.

Grindabuck Week & Game Promo Details:

Live Chat Giveaways: The first six days of giveaways will have two winners per day, winning 250 Grindabucks each. Entry codes will be announced daily on Twitter, Facebook, and live in our chat box. Members will have until 6pm eastern to register for each giveaway by typing this code into our chatbox. Winners will be announced shortly after registration closes. *Members are permitted to win ONE prize during the first six days of Grindabuck week. Previous winners can participate again during the final grand prize giveaway on the last day! The grand prize giveaway will take place on the last day, with one single grand prize: One free copy of Battlefield V (winners choice of XBOX or Playstation)! All registrants must be VIP LVL 2 in order to enter giveaways during Grindabuck week. Earn an extra entry (only applies to the first six days of giveaways): During the first six days of GaB week, you can earn one extra entry per day simply by redeeming ONE cash out of any value on the day of each drawing! Doubled Points Trivia: After the first giveaway winner is announced on Tuesday night, we will kick off three rounds of doubled points trivia! The second round will begin at 7pm, and the final round starting at 8pm (eastern time). All VIP LVL members are invited to come play!

Grand Prize Eligibility:
Registration for the Grand Prize (one free copy of Battlefield V) will be open early, from November 1st through November 18th. This winner will be announced on the last day of Grindabuck Week (November 19th). There will be no other drawings on the final day of GaB week this month - so please be sure register for this grand prize correctly. To become eligible for the grand prize, users must reach at least $10.00 worth of cash outs between November 1st and November 18th. This $10.00 eligibility requirement can be one single cash out or multiple redemptions totaling that amount between the registration dates. Once a user has reached $10.00 of cash outs, the user can enter the grand prize drawing via this link. Please be sure to include your user name and dates of eligible cashouts when you enter.

Grindabuck Week Events:

Grand Prize Registration:
Open from November 1st - November 18th

Tuesday, Nov. 13th:
Giveaway #1

Tuesday, Nov. 13th:
Doubled Points Trivia (6pm, 7pm, 8pm eastern)

Wednesday, Nov. 14th:
Giveaway #2

Thursday, Nov. 15th:
Giveaway #3

Friday, Nov. 16th:
Giveaway #4

Saturday, Nov. 17th:
Giveaway #5

Sunday, Nov. 18th:
Giveaway #6

Monday, Nov. 19th:
Grand Prize Winner Announced (Battlefield V)