Has anyone passed the following qualification test?

Denmarks

Reaction score
"Type the text from the images, carefully. Productivity and bonuses guaranteed. "

I have tried it many times and am always rejected. Should the last blurry entry be entered or skipped. I am sure I tried both ways. Sometimes I can not tell a comma from a period and they seem to use them both for decimals.

jan

Reaction score
"Type the text from the images, carefully. Productivity and bonuses guaranteed. "

I have tried it many times and am always rejected. Should the last blurry entry be entered or skipped. I am sure I tried both ways. Sometimes I can not tell a comma from a period and they seem to use them both for decimals.
who is the requester?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm not sure what hit you are talking about, but from the description, it doesn't sound like anything profitable. Don't sweat it, it doesn't sound worth your time.

Denmarks

Reaction score
It is labeled "CopyText Inc. - Type the text from the images, carefully. Productivity and bonuses guaranteed. " it pays 1 cent plus unknown bonuses. It was just a challenge to try to pass the qualification HIT.