Having issue with a requester

mom2joshcanpark

Reaction score
If this is the right forum to ask...I did a transcription this morning, only to finish it and have an error come up. Every time I'd click to contact the requester that would go blank. I'd like to get paid, how can I address Amazon to find out how to address the requester about this?

Chloe Cannaday

Reaction score
I had a similar issue, and contacted Amazon about it. After some time, it miraculously started working again, and they said it was because of one of my scripts. Seems they updated the format for calling "Contact requester" and it broke many scripts. Sad part was, even with ALL my scripts off, it was still broken. I suspect shenanigans here... but they, at least mine is working again.

Any luck with yours?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
MTurk has been frequently changing code behind the scenes that breaks the methods we have for contacting requesters. Whenever it happens, we try to figure out what has changed and update scripts/methods to contact requesters accordingly but it's been difficult. I've been trying to keep this thread updated with methods that are currently working: https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/how-to-contact-requesters-on-mechanical-turk.95/