Health Nuts

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Anyone try one of these cauliflower crust pizzas? I’m not crazy about cauliflower tbh, but I love pizza.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone try one of these cauliflower crust pizzas? I’m not crazy about cauliflower tbh, but I love pizza.
I love them BUT... I prefer making a chicken crust and getting my cals/protein macros in. (I also do OMAD, so those calories aren't a big "holy shit")

ETA_ MOST commercial/not homemade/freezer section ones STILL have lots of carbs... they have fillers.

Reactions: savvy and mboone73

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I've made my own caulicheese sticks before, but without a food processor they suck.

savvy

Reaction score
I love them BUT... I prefer making a chicken crust and getting my cals/protein macros in. (I also do OMAD, so those calories aren't a big "holy shit")

ETA_ MOST commercial/not homemade/freezer section ones STILL have lots of carbs... they have fillers.
how long have you been doing omad? It's hard for me on a the regular, I do it occasionally.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
how long have you been doing omad? It's hard for me on a the regular, I do it occasionally.
Like, since I 14... I just didn't know it was a thing.

(It's just my natural eating pattern 80% of the time.)

Reactions: savvy

savvy

Reaction score
Like, since I 14... I just didn't know it was a thing.

(It's just my natural eating pattern 80% of the time.)
that's cool. my natural eating pattern is being hungry 24/7 :bag:

Reactions: JenniLeigh

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Hi Idk if this is the right place to put this, but when I did my usual grocery shop today, the cashier asked me if was going on a diet :eek: (tbf I am uhh let's say Rubenesque). When I asked why, she said bc "everything you're getting is so healthy!" Fruits, like six kinds of veggies, a shitton of 4% cottage cheese and yogurt...I mean this is just what I usually cook with. I still don't know what to make of it.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hi Idk if this is the right place to put this, but when I did my usual grocery shop today, the cashier asked me if was going on a diet :eek: (tbf I am uhh let's say Rubenesque). When I asked why, she said bc "everything you're getting is so healthy!" Fruits, like six kinds of veggies, a shitton of 4% cottage cheese and yogurt...I mean this is just what I usually cook with. I still don't know what to make of it.
She probably didn't mean anything by it (if that's how it seemed). I think a lot of people would associate those foods as diet-type things (even though many eat them when not on a diet). She was probably just trying to make conversation.

Reactions: savvy and jklmnop

savvy

Reaction score
Ahhhh

I started calorie restriction on Tuesday, and Tuesday went fine. However, yesterday was terrible, as at 1200 calories in a day equals extreme muscle fatigue if I go dancing. I could hardly dance and was shaking. So I'm going to eat food almost like normal on Wednesdays and Fridays, because that is the first time I've had trouble dancing.

savvy

Reaction score

It’s probably just a pinched nerve or something.

you still need a massage or something. I do skip the doctor on stuff that I think is like that but I get a massage or acupunture (which has worked freakin wonders on pinched nerves under my shoulder blade) so it gets better and doesn't cause other issues.

Reactions: mboone73

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhhh

I started calorie restriction on Tuesday, and Tuesday went fine. However, yesterday was terrible, as at 1200 calories in a day equals extreme muscle fatigue if I go dancing. I could hardly dance and was shaking. So I'm going to eat food almost like normal on Wednesdays and Fridays, because that is the first time I've had trouble dancing.
Yeah, I would definitely add some extra protein calories to those days, you obviously need them :D

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Your cashier is nosy lol

(Also, maybe I'll start using Rubenesque....)

Reactions: mboone73

savvy

Reaction score
Yeah, I would definitely add some extra protein calories to those days, you obviously need them :D
I have to be careful with protein calories.

carbs and fat dont bother me but a lot of protein makes me insanely sick to my stomach, regardless of type (

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to be careful with protein calories.

carbs and fat dont bother me but a lot of protein makes me insanely sick to my stomach, regardless of type (
Oh man, that sucks :(

savvy

Reaction score
Oh man, that sucks :(
I think that is why keto was the most effective weight loss thing for me because my stomach didn't hurt. but then I got 27 flus and bronchitis' so I'm afraid to do that ever again lol