Hello! Question about scripts like panda and mturk suite?

jen8923

Reaction score
I have not downloaded any scripts like panda or mturk suite for fear of not being able to figure out how to use them or will not like them. How do you delete them if you no longer want to use? Is it difficult?

I know they would be helpful and read about them but just have not been brave enough to download and use. Can someone please help since I know they would most likely make working on mturk easier.

Thank you very much for any help you can give!

Acidhoe

Reaction score
If you are not sure if you will be able to figure them out start here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1oxenBoH2A - This explains how to install or uninstall mturk suite. It is more user friendly when first starting out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEnpBEGhVW0 - This is a pretty thorough older video, but i think it is all still relevant.
Mturk Suite has a tracker, finder, and catcher all in one as a chrome or firefox extension.
https://github.com/Kadauchi/mturk-suite/wiki - This is the wiki from the person who made it.

See if those videos and the wiki help you figure it out.

Reactions: jen8923 and Blakkat

jan

Reaction score
I have not downloaded any scripts like panda or mturk suite for fear of not being able to figure out how to use them or will not like them. How do you delete them if you no longer want to use? Is it difficult?

I know they would be helpful and read about them but just have not been brave enough to download and use. Can someone please help since I know they would most likely make working on mturk easier.

Thank you very much for any help you can give!
Once you download them, it will become clearer (just do it!). Way back when, I was worried too. But then you open up mturk and it's changed - gives you more information - you figure it out :)

jen8923

Reaction score
Thank you both very much!!! How do you delete them if you no longer want them?

Acidhoe

Reaction score
With MTS as a chrome extension, you type chrome://extensions in the address bar and it will show you currently installed extensions
Then you can remove it from there.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you both very much!!! How do you delete them if you no longer want them?
Don't worry so much! You will not want to delete - it will help you tremendously. Go for it! Deletion is not a big deal.

Reactions: jen8923 and jan

jen8923

Reaction score
Ok going to take the jump and will let you all know how it goes!!! Thank you all so very much!💛💛💛

Reactions: Blakkat