Hey turkeys! ;-)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hope everyone has made tons of money this week. I'm in the hospital(don't worry I'm fine) so, can't Turk because the Wi-Fi is rubbish. I'll be back next week to burn through dem batches with y'all. Just didn't want to ghost on everyone. Talk soon kids.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey folks. I'm sort of back. :thumbup: But, while I was in the hospital, the interwebs got shut off.:thumbdown: I'm, literally, in a pup tent in my neighbors backyard, trying to turk enough money to pay the wifi bill, lol. Hospitals are expensive.:nurse::cautious: I'm going to be living in a van, down by the river.

Reactions: Tribune

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you're alright! At least in a physical sense. I'm sorry for the...impromptu camping trip though. I hope things turn back around quickly.

You done got 2016'd.

Reactions: Tribune

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you're alright! At least in a physical sense. I'm sorry for the...impromptu camping trip though. I hope things turn back around quickly.

You done got 2016'd.
That what we're calling it now? :wink: Well, I turned things around quickly. I paid the stupid bill, so that the whole house could watch their televisions. I don't really get into the idiot box all that much. THEN, I set up a separate, business internet account and paid a few months in advance. No more internet instability. Plus, I doubled my internet speed and cut the load down to just me. I'll be turking like a boss. :cigar: Last night of camping.

Reactions: Tribune and kryss