hi folks!

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score

i'm new to turking communities, so here is a bit of my backstory :)

i'm cara, but eri is one of my gamer nicknames.
i live in massachusetts. i have 2 teenage boys and we have a cat.

i have a problem with my eyes so i can't drive. working from home is the only way i can earn money.
i originally signed up for mturk in 2009, but i had no idea what i was doing! i made 15 bucks and quit. i really wish i had looked up online resources for it back then.
i became a guide for ChaCha in march 2010. i still work for them, but it isn't nearly as profitable as it used to be.
i started turking again back in july. i don't even remember why or what prompted me to do it. i think i was sick of being poor, heh. someone linked me to the HWTF reddit and i think that's why i stuck with it this time.

when i'm not working, i play video games, watch too much tv, cook, crochet, read, do yoga, and swim.
i like horror movies and serial killers. i do low carb (keto)

so yea that's enough about me. :cat:

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Cara, I'm so glad you're a part of this forum and look forward to working with you. I'm glad that you have found a way to earn while you're at home.

I am just now starting to get into yoga. I am very novice though.

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

i have a problem with my eyes so i can't drive. working from home is the only way i can earn money.
i originally signed up for mturk in 2009, but i had no idea what i was doing! i made 15 bucks and quit. i really wish i had looked up online resources for it back then.
i became a guide for ChaCha in march 2010. i still work for them, but it isn't nearly as profitable as it used to be.
i started turking again back in july. i don't even remember why or what prompted me to do it. i think i was sick of being poor, heh. someone linked me to the HWTF reddit and i think that's why i stuck with it this time.

when i'm not working, i play video games, watch too much tv, cook, crochet, read, do yoga, and swim.

Whoa you do not look like you have teen children o_O Also you like serial killers in movies or general :woot:

Reactions: Rerun and Cara

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoa you do not look like you have teen children o_O Also you like serial killers in movies or general :woot:
my friends call me a vampire because i don't look my age. people always think my kids are my siblings. it doesn't help that they are taller than i am.
it's just good genes.
i like serial killers in movies and real life!

Reactions: Rerun and adaaaam

adaaaam

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my friends call me a vampire because i don't look my age. people always think my kids are my siblings. it doesn't help that they are taller than i am.
it's just good genes.
i like serial killers in movies and real life!
Oh yeah me too I'm 32 in a few weeks I get carded for smokes every time if it's a new store but it's cause asians get to minus like ten years until they're in their 50s or 60s then they age like a grandpa. I'm not judging about the serial killers it was more surprising on first read but since I like reading about Hitler yet I'm not a nazi I kinda understand now

Reactions: Rerun

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah me too I'm 32 in a few weeks I get carded for smokes every time if it's a new store but it's cause asians get to minus like ten years until they're in their 50s or 60s then they age like a grandpa. I'm not judging about the serial killers it was more surprising on first read but since I like reading about Hitler yet I'm not a nazi I kinda understand now
indeed. embrace it! i think a lot of looking young comes from the fact that most of us sit at a computer all day! so the sun isn't aging us prematurely.
i was obsessed with ww2, and did several projects in school on hitler, brainwashing, and that led to a fascination with cults too.

Reactions: Rerun and adaaaam

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

Hi Cara! I just saw this (I don't lurk this thread enough!) and I have to say I love it when people admit to loving serial killers. I've been fascinated with them my whole teen/adult life, and most of the people in my life find that reaaaaaaaaallly weird. I have often freaked people out when someone mentions a serial killer and I correct their misinformation or offer up detailed information. I always get the, "Um, why and how do you know so much about XXX (insert name of serial killer)?"

Books. I read books about them. That's how! As for why? Shrug. Dunno. They're interesting.

Welcome to this forum (a bit belatedly, sorry!)