HIT Approval Rate - refresh time

j6mmer

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm a requester and am wondering how of then the requester's HIT approval rate updates. Mine's stuck at a fairly low value (less than 80%) and I'm worried that it might have a negative impact on workers wanting to join my task.

When I first created my task, I didn't set the right qualification requirements and i was plagued by spammers and chancers. I think with my first 100 HITs, I had to reject most of them because the workers were submitting complete junk. I've since had run about 20k HITs over the last 6 months with almost no rejections and my requester approval rate hasn't changed.

Anyone got experience of this? Or would this be one to raise to Amazon?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm a requester and am wondering how of then the requester's HIT approval rate updates. Mine's stuck at a fairly low value (less than 80%) and I'm worried that it might have a negative impact on workers wanting to join my task.

When I first created my task, I didn't set the right qualification requirements and i was plagued by spammers and chancers. I think with my first 100 HITs, I had to reject most of them because the workers were submitting complete junk. I've since had run about 20k HITs over the last 6 months with almost no rejections and my requester approval rate hasn't changed.

Anyone got experience of this? Or would this be one to raise to Amazon?
I'm not sure if anyone outside of Amazon knows. That's still sort of a relatively new thing (it was added last year sometime), and I don't think I've seen anyone mention figuring it out.