Hit Finder

Yanqui

Reaction score
So except Panda Crazy that I cant really get my mind around it what other sources do you use to find good hits. I use HIT Scraper and they really seem to be a little compared to what you guys find in the daily threads.

Thanks!

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So except Panda Crazy that I cant really get my mind around it what other sources do you use to find good hits. I use HIT Scraper and they really seem to be a little compared to what you guys find in the daily threads.

Thanks!
With HIT scraper or hit finder you might need to adjust your settings. I would recommend using hit finder over hit scraper. Hit finder is located within the MTS extension. The benefit of hit finder, is it logs hits you may have missed. A lot of people run hit finder at or under 5 seconds so they don't miss anything.

Yanqui

Reaction score
With HIT scraper or hit finder you might need to adjust your settings. I would recommend using hit finder over hit scraper. Hit finder is located within the MTS extension. The benefit of hit finder, is it logs hits you may have missed. A lot of people run hit finder at or under 5 seconds so they don't miss anything.
So it logs hits you miss and then you add them to Panda Crazy?

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
So it logs hits you miss and then you add them to Panda Crazy?
Right, it will save the panda for you in the log underneath:

You'll find the panda when you click on link in the "Accept" column.

Reactions: Yanqui

Yanqui

Reaction score
Right, it will save the panda for you in the log underneath:

You'll find the panda when you click on link in the "Accept" column.

Thanks! So what are the best settings for Hit Finder, for surveys? I have 3 sec delay, min 0:50 cents.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Thanks! So what are the best settings for Hit Finder, for surveys? I have 3 sec delay, min 0:50 cents.
I'm not really sure what the best rate is when searching for surveys. I would say somewhere between 3 and 5 seconds might be a good search delay. You might be able to gain a few other insights by asking the daily thread.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have it set to worker.mturk in the advanced settings, and delay as 1 sec. only because it doesn't cause 'pre's when set to that site, and 1 sec bc you never know. I had .50 for surveys, and changed to .15 bc i decided smaller isn't necessarily a bad thing, but just personal pref.
Also, can't remember if you were the one asking abt batch settings sometime, my best settings for that is same as above, but 'most availble', no minimum $ amt set, TO at around 2.0, and with no pres to worry abt, i have both running.

ashley1111

Reaction score
what do the colors tabs mean on the finder? and how do u use panda crazy?

M.A

Reaction score
Can somebody please help with scripts that can make work faster and accept good pay HITS?

rawrkevtar

hawaii gamer
Reaction score
i keep mine set to min $0.00 some great hits will pay you the majority in a bonus :)
MTS is my favorite

macdee30

Reaction score
i keep mine set to min $0.00 some great hits will pay you the majority in a bonus :)
MTS is my favorite
Please what does the delay signify in turking and is there a way I can set my finder to find hits that pays above a certain amount.

rawrkevtar

hawaii gamer
Reaction score
Please what does the delay signify in turking and is there a way I can set my finder to find hits that pays above a certain amount.
the delay is how many times it performs a search, basically how fast it refreshes the page, if you do it too fast then it will PRE(Page request error) which is no good. I keep mines at 300 for finder.
As for the filtering HITs by price, I swear you could do it before but as of right now I cant find it in this new update of MTS. You can filter thru the mturk website though

Last edited: