How do I remove my Mturk suspension? without having a fax

julietaZG

Reaction score
Hello, my Mturk worker account has been suspended.

To eliminate the suspension I am asked to send my driver's license by fax, the problem is that I do not have a fax machine and nobody I know has one, do you know what I can do for this case ?, There is a website, a mobile application ? Help please, and excuse me if I couldn't write here, I'm something new in the forum. Thank you

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

To eliminate the suspension I am asked to send my driver's license by fax, the problem is that I do not have a fax machine and nobody I know has one, do you know what I can do for this case ?, There is a website, a mobile application ? Help please, and excuse me if I couldn't write here, I'm something new in the forum. Thank you
I've used FaxZero a couple times and never had issues. I think office supply stores and places that do shipping (PostNet, UPS Store, etc) typically offer fax services as well.

Reactions: julietaZG

julietaZG

Reaction score
Hi thanks. Do you know how long it takes after sending the fax from faxzero, so that they release my account?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi thanks. Do you know how long it takes after sending the fax from faxzero, so that they release my account?
I'm really not sure. I've never had to deal with that. The fax itself should be instant though, so it's just up to however long Amazon wants to take.

julietaZG

Reaction score
God, what have I done then so they want to verify my identity. I'm only 2800 Hit

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
God, what have I done then so they want to verify my identity. I'm only 2800 Hit
I wouldn't worry much about it. It seems to happen quite often to newer accounts. They just want to make sure they have accurate information and you should be good to go again.

julietaZG

Reaction score
Well, this thread will be here for when it happens to other new workers. Thank you very much for everything, happy night.

Reactions: aveline

ALLS

Reaction score
My account too requires verification. No reply from mturk though . It's been three days now

ALLS

Reaction score
How to go about.. anyone can help

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My account too requires verification. No reply from mturk though . It's been three days now
I'm sorry to hear this :( I would continue to email them everyday until you get a response or you see that you account is back.

ALLS

Reaction score
Well, this thread will be here for when it happens to other new workers. Thank you very much for everything, happy night.
Did you get account back

julietaZG

Reaction score
Hello, my account still does not receive answers, I was suspended on the 18th of last month and a week ago I sent my documents via FaxZero and there are still no answers.

julietaZG

Reaction score
I do, but I only answer twice and then they seem to forget everything about you. It's that Mturk doesn't care much about his workers. It is impossible to obtain a fax machine because it is obsolete, but you are still asked to send a fax

julietaZG

Reaction score
Not yet, and it's been days, use FaxZero to send my documents and you?

lee1234

Reaction score
I do have the same issue. A week before my account was also suspended.
I faxed them many times but haven't received any response yet.

:(

ALLS

Reaction score
I do have the same issue. A week before my account was also suspended.
I faxed them many times but haven't received any response yet.

:(
Any other way to contact them. They have not replied to my email

ALLS

Reaction score

Have u got your account back
Please update