How much do you make a day

tbandy

Reaction score
Hi all, I am wondering how much you can make on a regular basis ?
I am asking you because I can feel that every day I make less I am turking since 2017 at that time I used to made $20-$40 a day with no problems but now
I can hardly make $5-$8 a day.
I can feel that there's no more good hits like before, what do you guys think ?

All the best to you all.

Reactions: scrmcasey

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hi T @tbandy
It really depends on how long people have been turking, and what quals you work on getting.

If you follow the Daily Thread you will see some people post their daily Potential Earnings (PE) and get a vague idea of how they are doing. Also in the daily thread, qual tests are posted and you can do as many of those as possible to open up hit opportunities.

But yes, sometimes things slow down and you have to grind more.

orchardstreet

Reaction score
on mturk alone, i'll make at most $15 a day unless I work a bunch of hours or have good quals

I don't really work many hours though, mturk is really low pay per hour compared to prolific or usertesting without good quals

theselftaughtmom

Reaction score
I've been working on MTurk since December 2019 and I make about $20-30 per day right now.
I'm hopeful that will go up as I get more HITs done. I'm only at 3600 so far.

Edit to add: I leave MTS Hit Catcher going all day and split my time between regular household stuff and MTurk. I currently make $7-10 per hour overall, but it's spread out over the entire day.
Sometimes I get a nice batch or a lot of surveys get caught at once, and sometimes there's almost nothing for hours. I'm at home most of the time, though, so it's easy for me to leave the computer with the volume up to hear when a HIT is ready for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: scrmcasey and savvy