How to find a Requester using an Assignment ID?

silvershroud

Reaction score
Hello, earlier this morning I completed an assignment, but it timed out before I had a chance to enter the validation code and I cannot remember the name of the requester. I was able to go back in my browser history and find the assignment ID, so I am wondering if there is anyway that I can use that to figure out who the requester was. I was hoping to try to contact them to see if there was any way that they could reimburse me for the time I spent completing the HIT. Any help would be appreciated!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Hello, earlier this morning I completed an assignment, but it timed out before I had a chance to enter the validation code and I cannot remember the name of the requester. I was able to go back in my browser history and find the assignment ID, so I am wondering if there is anyway that I can use that to figure out who the requester was. I was hoping to try to contact them to see if there was any way that they could reimburse me for the time I spent completing the HIT. Any help would be appreciated!

I am not sure outside of Requester ID or HIT ID about finding them. Very often they will not reimburse for your timing out. Happened to me 2x today because i wans't paying attention.

silvershroud

Reaction score
I am not sure outside of Requester ID or HIT ID about finding them. Very often they will not reimburse for your timing out. Happened to me 2x today because i wans't paying attention.
Thanks very much for responding! I was finally able to track down their requester ID and contact them, but I'm definitely not holding my breath on getting a response back from them, but at least I can say I tried. Definitely a bummer when HITs time out after you go through the effort of completing them!

Reactions: savvy and jan