How to find who has issued a rejection

LvdM

Reaction score
I'm a newby, so please forgive me if this is an often-asked question. I've tried to search but have not found an answer yet.
Not sure if I am missing something, but how do I easily find who has issued a rejection?
If I look at my dashboard under HITs Overview I can see 28 rejections and it was 27 yesterday. I know I can go to HIT Status and look up each day to see e.g. paid, pending, rejected, etc. but since it can take up to 30 days for a hit to be paid/rejected, do I have to check back that long? I am assuming here that the rejection will show on the day I did the HIT? I know there is a combo box to check to find rejected HITs but that also only appears once I have clicked on a certain day?
Hope my question makes sense and thanks for any help.

JCIII

Reaction score
Go to your dashboard on MTURK, look at the columns find the one that says "rejected", click on the + symbol for that week and then select the day you see the rejection, you will then see in the right hand side which hit it was and the have the ability to contact that requester.

LvdM

Reaction score
Ah, thanks so much. Got it now. Much appreciated.

funkyjms

Reaction score
Newbie and 28 rejections?
I am concerned.

LvdM

Reaction score
Newbie and 28 rejections?
I am concerned.
I do a lot of batch work so don't consider it concerning in the bigger scheme of things. 90% seems to be from two requesters who do not agree with my submissions. Needless to say I've stopped work on their HITs. I am more concerned or shall I say not so much, because my percentage is still very high and my pending work count is low.
Thanks again, in any case. (sun)

funkyjms

Reaction score
I do a lot of batch work so don't consider it concerning in the bigger scheme of things. 90% seems to be from two requesters who do not agree with my submissions. Needless to say I've stopped work on their HITs. I am more concerned or shall I say not so much, because my percentage is still very high and my pending work count is low.
Thanks again, in any case. (sun)
Great your percentage is very high.

Reactions: jan