Introduction

A.Stone

Reaction score
Hi, I am Allison but everyone calls me Alli. I have been turking for 2 weeks. I came across this site due to a video I was watching on you tube. I am just getting started with scripts and learning how to work them. My latest is Panda Crazy. I have managed to get to 225 hits without them but want more. I want to hit that first 1000 hits sometime soon. I will take any recommendations that anyone has. I do know that in order to get good hits during the week I have to be up at the crack of dawn as I am in Phoenix. The big batches always seem to hit for me around 4 to 5 am.

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Hi, I am Allison but everyone calls me Alli. I have been turking for 2 weeks. I came across this site due to a video I was watching on you tube. I am just getting started with scripts and learning how to work them. My latest is Panda Crazy. I have managed to get to 225 hits without them but want more. I want to hit that first 1000 hits sometime soon. I will take any recommendations that anyone has. I do know that in order to get good hits during the week I have to be up at the crack of dawn as I am in Phoenix. The big batches always seem to hit for me around 4 to 5 am.
Welcome! The best advice is to get every qual that you can :).