Jaded's Warcraft Complaints Thread

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you really

Okay, first complaint. I don't have glyphs anymore, so like my warlock can't walk on water.

Also, there are only two spells on my action bar now. How do I kill things.

Where even am I?

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah... I have a complaint. Jaded @Jaded said she was gonna uninstall WoW and not go back.

Quitter.

No, I said I wasn't gonna play at all. So I'm not a quitter I'm a liar!

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll add some actual content. I would love to play again, but I haven't since WotLK and I'd be afraid I had been gone too long. That plus I don't want to pay for a bunch of expansions plus a monthly fee for something I don't even really have time for.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd be afraid I had been gone too long.
Every time I've quit for a while it's been easy to pick it back up. That being said don't do it if you don't have time. It would just be a waste.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Is this real life in here?

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you folks play any other PC games? I just got Tera from Steam to try and it's interesting. I'm cheap though and don't wanna pay for a game at the moment... I've always been intrigued by WOW...

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
Do you folks play any other PC games? I just got Tera from Steam to try and it's interesting. I'm cheap though and don't wanna pay for a game at the moment... I've always been intrigued by WOW...
I play Dota 2 and Counter Strike GO. I've played in leagues for both games, though only at the amateur level.

Yuk

Reaction score
My biggest complaint is that the max camera distance was effectively reduced in half.
My other complaint is that everyone is so dumb in the game, but that doesn't have anything to do with legion.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
This isn't a complaint, but does anyone use a nice UI? I haven't had one in a long time and wanted one but I have no idea what to look for or where >.>

I'm using bartender and just have all the bars down at the bottom

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Well...I did a thing.

I'll see how this goes tomorrow once it downloads (also getting the free version of SCII... I played so many hours of SC back in the day). Feel free to add me on battle.net and steam.

Battle.net: Nytmair
Steam: muffinsandwich

Reactions: Jaded

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Overwatch now. League I was master. WoW Ill be back in legion and I mythic raided/got glad.

Next expansion seems will solve most of the issues people have brought up judging from the beta. Ultimately mmos are a hard sell now compared to other games in the market. Its not as popular as a genre anymore.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
This isn't a complaint, but does anyone use a nice UI? I haven't had one in a long time and wanted one but I have no idea what to look for or where >.>

I'm using bartender and just have all the bars down at the bottom
Depends on what you want. I use minimalist uis because I like to see everything during encounters. I used bartender though with a few others depending on my class.

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
My biggest complaint before I took time off from the game was the rampant amount of classes with dispel abilities. I main a resto druid and only PvP. It is annoying not being able to use some abilities, such as swiftmend or genesis, before it was dispelled. Since many teams run with 1 or 2 dispel classes, I got pissed often. Another complaint was that they nerfed clone and fear to share DR but not sheep/clone or sheep/fear like they said they would before WOD came out. I ran MLD to 2500s and lock/druid to 2500s in Wrath and MOP and had to switch to hunter/druid for 2v2 and random comps for 3v3.

We'll see how Legion goes before I decide if the game is worth playing still or not. Oh, speaking of Legion, the recent update removed the two methods that I used to farm gold on 8 level 100s. JC daily and garrison gold missions would yield me around 2k a day, easily. Good thing I have almost 600k saved up. :/

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
My biggest complaint before I took time off from the game was the rampant amount of classes with dispel abilities. I main a resto druid and only PvP. It is annoying not being able to use some abilities, such as swiftmend or genesis, before it was dispelled. Since many teams run with 1 or 2 dispel classes, I got pissed often. Another complaint was that they nerfed clone and fear to share DR but not sheep/clone or sheep/fear like they said they would before WOD came out. I ran MLD to 2500s and lock/druid to 2500s in Wrath and MOP and had to switch to hunter/druid for 2v2 and random comps for 3v3.

We'll see how Legion goes before I decide if the game is worth playing still or not. Oh, speaking of Legion, the recent update removed the two methods that I used to farm gold on 8 level 100s. JC daily and garrison gold missions would yield me around 2k a day, easily. Good thing I have almost 600k saved up. :/
You can make more money farming an old dungeon/raid for mogs and selling them. In an hour you can make anywhere from 20-100k and it just has to sell.

Theres a few addons for this that appraise everything.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
I'll add some actual content. I would love to play again, but I haven't since WotLK and I'd be afraid I had been gone too long. That plus I don't want to pay for a bunch of expansions plus a monthly fee for something I don't even really have time for.
Just as a heads up, every expansion up to Legion is free and you could pay for sub time with gold now.