Kerek Tag Thread

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is the least "furry" red panda thing that often shows up in image search results, from Etsy:

Image result for a nice hat pusheen

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eek: :ROFL:

I really didn't mean that, I meant mostly jewelry stuff.
Yeah all that kind of stuff is awful, since no one makes professional stuff that specific and all the amateur stuff looks like garbage unless you get super lucky.

But I'm anti-jewelry for the most part, and anti-makeup, and anti-short hair :shifty:

Reactions: Princess Gina Marie

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yeah all that kind of stuff is awful, since no one makes professional stuff that specific and all the amateur stuff looks like garbage unless you get super lucky.

But I'm anti-jewelry for the most part, and anti-makeup, and anti-short hair :shifty:
:longhair:

Princess Gina Marie

gummy girl
Contributor
Reaction score

I'm anti-short hair, too.

In part because my grandma loved long hair, and kept hers long until she died.

When I was 14, I cut my hair to shoulder length, and she cried. I never did it again. By the time I was 17, it was so long I could sit on it. Now that she's gone, I can't imagine cutting it shorter ever again. Although it seems to not want to go past mid-back anymore :shifty:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You'd be vegan too if you didn't have any way to cut up your meat.

I mean, unless it's some kind of delicious giant monster burger, you don't need a knife to eat it, and even then you're a [redacted] if you don't just shove it in your mouth without cutting it.

Reactions: C to the J