Kerek Tag Thread

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The prefab shells from the store are always a hard pass. Freshly made fried tacos from corn tortillas turned into puffy pillows of goodness are the only acceptable hard shells. Then the corn AND flour soft shells from HEB. :hungry:
You have to heat them up. Even just microwaving them for 1 minute is good enough.

Reactions: coffeeowl

aveline

fun sucker
Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The prefab shells from the store are always a hard pass. Freshly made fried tacos from corn tortillas turned into puffy pillows of goodness are the only acceptable hard shells. Then the corn AND flour soft shells from HEB. :hungry:
I'm fine with freshly fried corn tortillas. When people talk about crunchy tacos though, I always assume they're talking about the giant folded tostada shells, like the crunchy tacos from Taco Bell or whatever. I don't know, I'm just not a fan, I guess. Though, according to Kerek @Kerek, I just lack the proper conditioning to eat that particular type of taco.

Reactions: coffeeowl and Blue

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
One thing I miss is the double-decker tacos from Taco Bell. I used to love those.
Those were the only things I got on the rare occassion I was out with friends and they decided they wanted to stop by Taco Bell.

Reactions: Kerek and aveline

coffeeowl

vampire noctua
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Taco Bell used to have a ranch bar. Like a salsa bar but different kinds of ranch when I was in high school. I stopped going when they took it out. :p

Also my tastes changed. aveline @aveline I make some similar to these but with meatless crumbles or refried spicy beans. Soo good!
https://hilahcooking.com/fried-tacos/

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
One thing I miss is the double-decker tacos from Taco Bell. I used to love those.
They're very good, if nothing else then in concept if you're one of those "Taco Bell is garbage" people, even though they're not that much worse than any other fast food place. Except Wendy's :hungry:

VGB

thank you for playing the way you play
Reaction score
They're very good, if nothing else then in concept if you're one of those "Taco Bell is garbage" people, even though they're not that much worse than any other fast food place. Except Wendy's :hungry:
taco bell are masters at knowing what their customers want and just rearranging it in 5000 different ways

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Getting to third witch, if a miracle happens we could kill this week.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

This is entirely gear :shifty:

Two 450s vs. 435s and a better raid trinket for the fight.