Masters has been granted

Santiago

Reaction score
It has cost me, but in 10 days I have already realized that the best paid jobs are exclusively for a few favored by having the approval of masters.
I can understand that there are jobs that require a number of jobs completed 1,000 or that the approval% is 98% but what only the 'masters' can access seems a bit grotesque.
From what I have read in some forum, Amazon grants few places to Masters so the business is reduced to a few.
If I am wrong, please correct me.
To see if I am encouraged by this disappointment.
A greeting and thanks for reading.
Santiago

Reactions: jan

DCI

Reaction score
There are tens of thousands of people that have masters, but people that don't already have it are very unlikely to get it at this point, because the platform is in decline and the demand just isn't there. The difference between having masters and not having masters is probably larger now than it has ever been, but it only takes one big thing to change that, so there's always some hope for anyone. Right now mturk is pretty dried up though, masters or not.

jan

Reaction score
There are tens of thousands of people that have masters, but people that don't already have it are very unlikely to get it at this point, because the platform is in decline and the demand just isn't there. The difference between having masters and not having masters is probably larger now than it has ever been, but it only takes one big thing to change that, so there's always some hope for anyone. Right now mturk is pretty dried up though, masters or not.
:masters:

(just chiming in that after years on the platform, many hundreds of thousands of hits, and the big 10 rejections (that's all). No masters.

I don't expect it, anymore.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

Santiago

Reaction score
:masters:

(just chiming in that after years on the platform, many hundreds of thousands of hits, and the big 10 rejections (that's all). No masters.

I don't expect it, anymore.
Tks Jan. for your note.