MTC Deviants

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I need ideas on keeping things interesting, having a baby has thrown a wrench into sexy stuff. The baby is the biggest cock block ever :arghh:

Edit: TinaBanina @LoveMuppet those are amazing! I love them lol

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I need ideas on keeping things interesting, having a baby has thrown a wrench into sexy stuff. The baby is the biggest cock block ever :arghh:

You may also like this custom Hulk Prickscription Cozy.

Last edited:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Quickies, closets, counters. Adam & Eve currently has a free rabbit vibe with any 17$ order plus 50% off any item. Go git you some!

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever watch roadhouse and think, hey this movie has some pretty obvious homosexual overtones. I was listening to a podcast and somebody brought up the subject. Now that I think about it they're completely right. Notice in the movie Dalton ( Patrick Swayze) is always sort of pushing the chicks away from him but he always seems to be preening, walking around with his shirt off and has really close relationships with dudes. I'm just gonna throw that out there and make this thread weird. Next topic will be me disseminating every scene in Top Gun pointing out how the movie was really about Iceman and Mavericks relationship and how the chick in the movie means nothing to Tom Cruise. I'll be your wing man anytime.

:ROFL:

Reactions: Tugboat

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score