Mturk suite

scottyc2112

Reaction score
I went to download the mturk suite extention like ive done many times and it just sends me to an error page on google chrome. wondering what going on. Cant do much work without it.

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I went to download the mturk suite extention like ive done many times and it just sends me to an error page on google chrome. wondering what going on. Cant do much work without it.
Someone reported on the forum earlier today that the extension download stopped working a couple of days ago. I already had it installed so I haven't had an issue, just thought I would let you know what I heard.

scottyc2112

Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I tried to follow those imstructions but it wouldn't let me rename what you showed due to the charcters in it so i just took those out but i still failed near the end somehow.
It doesn't really matter what the name of the folder is. It just needs to be something that you can easily find and identify. I keep mine in a folder on my desktop called "MTS". The important thing is just knowing where to point Chrome when you click the Load Unpacked button in the extensions tab.

AgnesB

Reaction score
Hi Kadauchi @Kadauchi I've been using MTS a long time just fine but the past two days Chrome keeps closing it then when I look in extensions it says "this extention may have been corrupted" and I have to click repair to get it going again. I think it happens whenever mturk signs me out. Is this a thing or is it just my computer? I have a new laptop but MTS has worked fine on it for a month or two. Thanks in advance!