mTurking and Investing/Trading

McBundini

Reaction score
I've seen a lot of people using mTurk to fund their Robinhood accounts (myself included). I found Webull to be A LOT better than Robinhood in so many ways and made the switch. They have paper trading which would have saved me a few hundred when I started, instead of just diving right in with real money, as well as forums in the app, better data, and stuff like that. So if you have a Robinhood account or are interested in investing/trading, I'd say use Webull. Clicking the link above helps us both out because we both get fre stocks (they even upped the number of freebies you get for a few more days), but if you're not into that kind of thing just go to Webull.com or download the app.

I was struggling pretty hard before COVID and then it hit and it hit me harder than ever financially. It lit a fire under me though to HAVE to figure things out. I have books, YouTubers, and stuff like that I can recommend if you want. Just shoot me a message on here and let me know how I can help. Right off the bat "The Intelligent Investor" is a book I'd strongly recommend. It also has audiobook forms as well for those who find it a bit difficult to sit down and read (like myself most days).

We're in this thing together folks!

WorkerGoBrrr

Reaction score
I appreciate you sharing the info! I have never done personal investing.