Need an add-on for Mturk Suite to freeze page

Denmarks

Reaction score
I use Mturk Suite Hit Finder. I have changed the refresh rate from the 2.5 seconds to 5. The problem is that I may click on the hit at the exact time the page refreshes. That causes a different hit to be selected. It would be great if the page would not refresh while the cursor was within the page. Anyone else have the problem? Is there a solution?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I use Mturk Suite Hit Finder. I have changed the refresh rate from the 2.5 seconds to 5. The problem is that I may click on the hit at the exact time the page refreshes. That causes a different hit to be selected. It would be great if the page would not refresh while the cursor was within the page. Anyone else have the problem? Is there a solution?
You can collapse the Recent HITs section and just look at the Logged HITs. That list will always have the newest HITs at the top and won't have random HITs constantly disappearing and reappearing like the Recent HITs section. The only drawback is that if a HIT is a repost and it's already in the log it won't move to the top, but you can kinda minimize that by just clearing the log from time to time.